Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

With which character are you most compatible?

Okay, I know we all know which character we find most attractive or sexy etc. But that doesn't always mean we'd really be compatible. Which ST character is most compatible with who you are?

I don't really know that any of them are compatible because Star Fleet officers live a pretty controlled life and I'm not very into rule and order - not that I don't think it is important it's just I don't like living that way.

I'll really have to think about this ...

Hands down, Worf. I can't think of anyone else I'd be compatible with. There'd be alot of fighting though. I like to mess with big, hairy animals :picard-sith: But eventually I'd tame the beast. :frusty: :: UH OH, did I just say that, or think it?:: :force:

Well, I'd like to take a stab at this, but I can barely make choices about my real life, so instead I'll pick out someone for TUH.

TUH's Match

I think Malcolm would be a good match for you. You're both quite serious and both seem to respect tradition. You are both strong in your opinions and can sometimes be very conservative while at the same time remaining politically correct and not failing to maintain a certain sense of manners and etiquette (conversationally, of course, since that's all we've got here). Yet, I suspect he's more of a physical person than you, though this might provide a good balance to what might otherwise be an overly intellectual relationship.

James T. Kirk - because of his unstoppable sense of adventure.

I guess i would have to say kirk he likes adventure and the ladys :frusty: and i also think me and tom paris have a lot incomen we both like aggresive women :picard-sith:

Edited by hangon

I would love to say Spock :picard-sith: but I do not think he really would like an emotional teenage girl like me. I think it might be Wesley Crusher. He is closer to my own age and we are both intelligent are un people-oriented. We are more comfortable with school projects than friends. It would be the ultimate geek match. :frusty:

While I would like to say T'Pol, I think it would be a challenge getting her to appreciate my silly sense of humor (although we would be compatible in logic).

*thinks*

I would love to say Jean-Luc. And, yes, I say Jean-Luc, because I don't want to be compatible with any other male Star Trek char. :picard-sith:

And I think I would get along with him very well. :frusty:

While I'm sure we'd butt heads from time to time, I'd still have to say B'Elanna Torres.......we are both pretty non traditional, and very passionate about our beliefs, we also have from time to time, pretty hot tempers. :dude:

For me i would say

Q

i also like to anoy ppl for fun

:dude:

Okay, I know we all know which character we find most attractive or sexy etc.  But that doesn't always mean we'd really be compatible.  Which ST character is most compatible with who you are?

I don't really know that any of them are compatible because Star Fleet officers live a pretty controlled life and I'm not very into rule and order - not that I don't think it is important it's just I don't like living that way.

I'll really have to think about this ...

I'd have to say Data. Not out of bias either. The reason he stood out so much and became my favourite non-toon character ever is because he parallels me on many levels!

For me i would say

Q

i also like to anoy ppl for fun

:o

hat I think about it, Q and I probably ARE most compatible; he's the only character who's anywhere near as crazy as I am. Maybe he really likes me and he stole my bike because it's like when you're a little kid and you act mean to the person you have a secret crush on because you don't want anyone to know about your secret crush...Something like this...

Picard: I heard that you like QSMB

Q: I do NOT! **gets all angry and defensive** I stole her bike remember? I HATE QSMB! **smites someone** **puts spider in QSMB's hair** *watches QSMB freak out** My heart be still...