Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Recharge

When everything is driving me nuts. I've had it! I'm spent! I'm exhausted! Frustrated and don't know what to do next?

If I can sleep, thats a good way to recharge. But usually, I can't. I lay down and close my eyes, even if I can't sleep, 80% of the benefits of sleep can be achieved just by a quiet rest. A change of scenery helps too. Just to get outside, I have a special little cove that I go to and just either walk the beach or sit and enjoy the scenery, the birds, the water and sometimes some little animal will join me, that's really nice. And the sun, just to get the sun on my skin for a while. Or just be quiet. Turn everything off, T.V., which sucks the life out of everyone. The loud music on the radio, has to go. Just be quiet. Or read Proverbs. Very soothing. :)

I take out my batteries and put in fresh ones! Ok seriously, what QSMB does to relax:

-plays with her doggies

-reads

-talks to you guys

-watches Star Trek

-stares at pics of Spock

-meditate

-eat LOTS of junk food

-think "What would Spock do?" then raise an eyebrow and say "Fascinating..."

And when things get REALLY bad ('cause I occasionally have KILLER axiety attacks) take a xanax (My shrink perscribed it to me :) )

I take out my batteries and put in fresh ones! Ok seriously, what QSMB does to relax:

-plays with her doggies

-reads

-talks to you guys

-watches Star Trek

-stares at pics of Spock

-meditate

-eat LOTS of junk food

-think "What would Spock do?" then raise an eyebrow and say "Fascinating..."

And when things get REALLY bad ('cause I occasionally have KILLER axiety attacks) take a xanax (My shrink perscribed it to me :) )

Well, luckily Q you have 2 resident, amateur, Phycologist right here with you on staff here at .Net :blink:

Okay who is the second psychologist? And if its me? I won't ne amature in 2 yrs time!

WELL? :blink: :) Just kidding

Edited by Jeanway

it means.. sleep step back from life (no im not talkin bout drugs) and just listen to music.. have some YOU time.. read, watch TV, listen to blaring music... or just like try to unwind and not think about wats stressing u out and making u tired.. (dont forget to eat rite :) )

I get my exotic insense oil out, turn out the lights, light a few candles, turn on some Enya and do some stretching. cloud9.gif

I get my exotic insense oil out, turn out the lights, light a few candles, turn on some Enya and do some stretching.  cloud9.gif

Can I join you next time? Hehehe jk

Guest Ktrek

I have a very low stress job for the most part. We have times when there is pressure but mostly we just cruise along so don't need to recharge very often. Thank God!:bow:

There are several things I like to do that help me relax.

1. Take a hot bath - unusual for a guy but what can I say?? I like it! :)

2. Listen to Classical music.:)

3. Read a good fantasy book :)

4. Pray :)

5. Have a glass of really good wine :bow:

6. Have my wife make me tapioca pudding and eat the whole thing by myself! :bow:

7. Take a walk by the lake :blink:

Ktrek

I get my exotic insense oil out, turn out the lights, light a few candles, turn on some Enya and do some stretching.  cloud9.gif

Stretching Huh? That sounds like something I'm going to get off and do right now, bye, for a while. Thanks :) :blink:

I like stretching too..or a walk arounf the block.....I read alot and that can take your mind off things..... :)

I either watch Star Trek, listen to my "Jean-Luc audio files" on tape or read a book.

That's the best way for me to relax. :)

I go to the movies or the mall or something with my friends, which actually I don't do that often. Spending a few hours with them talking about everything from Mark Twain's cheese lust (don't ask :) ) to Christianity and God lets me let loose and unwind very quickly.

Edited by Lubak10

When I need a recharge... I go driving. I don't pick a destination... I just get in the car and drive.

And if that doesn't work... I hit the caffeine. :)

i drive, or go to my spot on mill hill, listen to music, walk, i love to walk the beach. go out to mill hill at night and stare at the beautiful night sky especially when its a full moon out. i really dont know what sleep is so thats out

SLEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to classical music

read

Post here

SLEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

Pray

Read the Bible

AIM

SLEEEEEEEP!!!!!

eat!!!!!!!

watch Star Trek

you get the point

I recharge my batteries by going out with my friends,this afternoon i am going to the movies and tomorow night i am going out clubbing :picard-sith:

A few years ago I moved from a larger city back to the small town where I grew up. My whole life changed for the better. Recently, I changed the way I commute- from Interstate to backroads and now everyday I see farm fields and cows rather than bumper to bumper traffic and road construction. The difference in internal tension is amazing.