Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Star Trek Survivor!

Which Star Trek character should be voted off?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Trek character should be voted off?

• Kirk
    • Spock
    • Picard
    • Wesley
    • Beverly
    • Pulasky
    • Bones
    • Data
    • Work
    • Seven
    • T'Pol
    • Sulu
    • Archer
    • Trip
    • the EMH
    • Janeway
    • B'Lanna
    • Troi
    • Kes
    • Neelix
    • Malcolm
    • Harry Kim
    • Tom Paris
    • LaForge
    • Data
    • Scotty
    • Chekov
    • Jadzia
    • Riker
    • Uhura
    • Sisko
    • Quark
    • someone else who I left off
    • Those darn tribbles!

My parents are watching Survivor now, so I got this idea for a poll. Vote for which character you want to get voted off, NOT who you want to win.

Edited by Q stole my bike

I'd get rid of Pulasky, something about her always made me long for a good ole transporter malfunction.

my first attempt at glowing text btw. :hug:

Edited by fenriz275

I had a hard time to choose between Beverly and Wesley... Finally chose Beverly. Just don't like the thought of her and Jean-Luc together on an island :hug::hug::hug:

Why did I not choose Wes? Beause I want to have a good laugh in seeing Mr. "I Am Super-Smart" without his mommy :hug:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I had a hard time to choose between Beverly and Wesley... Finally chose Beverly. Just don't like the thought of her and Jean-Luc together on an island  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Why did I not choose Wes? Beause I want to have a good laugh in seeing Mr. "I Am Super-Smart" without his mommy  :hug:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I knew you'd vote for Bev! lol it's funny to imagine Wes without his mom!

Worf: The Romulans are arming their phasers

Wes: Waaaaa! I want my mommy! :hug:

I would vote someone you did not put on off. Zarabeth. I hate her. I would want Spock to win, even though you did not say to vote for who would win.

Pulaski..because she is a bad sub for Crusher

My question who is going to win?

I said Data because he'd be so boring to watch - where would the challenge be for him.  I'd keep Wesley on just to watch him suffer.

RSV,

No offense. Lessa Soong has taken out a contract on your life (for voting for Data). Personally, I always liked you. Oh well. Nice knowing you. <_<

I said Data because he'd be so boring to watch - where would the challenge be for him.  I'd keep Wesley on just to watch him suffer.

RSV,

No offense. Lessa Soong has taken out a contract on your life (for voting for Data). Personally, I always liked you. Oh well. Nice knowing you. <_<

Wow, thanks for the warning. Luckily I'm moving next month! I guess I'd better change the flag indicating my location, too.

Hey, Lessa,@we all know Data would win hands down - that's why I didn't think he needed to prove himself (again). *OK, I'm running as soon as I hit the Add Reply button.

I think it's safe to assume that Wesley will get the most votes.

Wesley is officially voted off the island. *throws Wesley into the shark infest water**hums Jaws theme song*

*throws Wesley into the shark infest water**hums Jaws theme song*

Alternative Jaws theme.......*soft music starts* music_note.gifSuddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be......music_note.gif

Ok that's kinda gross, sorry. :P Buh bye Wesley.

Well i have to say wesley arrrr i dont like that kid to much brains,what he needs is a good kick out the nearst air lock...WOOOSSSHHH mr.crusher has left the building :P

Ok so now Wesley out, are you going to start another poll with the remaining Survivors to see who is voted off next? And so on down to the ultimate Survivor or was this poll the end of it?

Ok so now Wesley out, are you going to start another poll with the remaining Survivors to see who is voted off next? And so on down to the ultimate Survivor or was this poll the end of it?

Good idea! Ok, this round is over