Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made.

AHHH, so many to choose from. I'll have to get back to you on this one, just go ahead O.K.? :)

well i have a few to say the least but the biggest ive ever made, ill let you know after i've moved, and see how it all works out.

Biggest mastake i ever made was turning down the chance to live

in australia i was offered a job there not to long ago and said no :)

The biggest mistake I ever made was choosing to study German and history for becoming a teacher (I've quit, btw). Me? A teacher? Never. :dude:

I crashed into a tree while skydiving and fractured my back - how's that?

Don't worry, I recovered fully and my back actually ended up being stronger somehow. I used to get intense pains a couple of times a year for a few years, but once I crunched a few vertebrae and later healed, it never happened again. I don't ask why.

none, cuase whenever i think that i think "but what if that gave me the resolve to do this?" etc. i think that i like who i am now and that all the mistakes i have made are just as important to who i am as the good choices i have made. doseant mean i dont want to improve on myself.

zip(yet) i have had a perfect life(so far)

that's not possible...

romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god..."

I said hello toa person in the chat i hate now

I grew up

My Major in college

well i have one now, i am too dam* nice to my ex to be, i spoiled her over the years, as she has admitted, and im still "A NICE GUY" to her, and what do i get, THE SHAFT. i am really starting to hate the fact that im "a nice guy" it seems that whenever possible, her of sombodies shafting me for my kindness.

OK, here are my mistakes:

1) Studying hard in high school and STILL only going to a junior college.

2) Studying hard in junior college and STILL only going to a state 4-year school

3) Studying hard at a 4-year school and STILL ending up in a dead end job.

Looking back, I could have partied my butt off when I was younger and I would still be in the same situation I am in now. :P

Other than that, there was this cute girl in high school who was acting like she liked me. I didn't think much about it at the time, but now that I look back I want to kick myself for not seeing how attractive she was!

I haven't been around long enough to make any really big mistakes. I guess my worst one so far is telling my cousin about my best friends crush on him. :P I felt like such a jerk.

I stopped keeping track of my mistakes, I just rush right into the next one. :o

Oh yeah, that is another thing I do. Thank you, Fenriz. :P :o