Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

One last tune for i hit the sack...The monkees.."I am a beliver"....LOL yeah right just kidding....lets see hmmm aha..rolling stones"paint it black"...

LOL ok lets put some sisqo."thong song"..i just got up and i am feeling kind of frisky..lol :roflmao:

Hehe i am listening to the MTV kelis"milkshake"..has just come on.hmmm i like this song :lol:

I just put on limpbizkit.."behind blue eyes"..havent heard it for a couple of days :lol:

The soundtrack Album to the Lost Boys movie. Yes retro 80's I am

I just put on BUSTA RYHMES.ft. maria carey."I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT""...starts to sing along..."baby if you give it to me i give to you i know what you want"

Baby I love U! JLo (Album Version)

I am in a sappy mood today!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

Frankly, I am disappointed at you people (just kidding). Does no one appreciate classical music nowadays? I am currently listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.

Such a coincidence, she_wolf. So am I. Apparently, you have good taste. R.E.M.'s songs are some of the best songs that I have ever heard. Which of their songs do you like the most?

By the way, I am currently listening to the song Losing My Religion, one of my favourite R.E.M. songs.

A friend just sent me PLACEBO"English summer rain"wow this song is cool it rocks :wacko: