Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Is Your Head in the Clouds?

I get so into thinking about 'loftier ' things, I forget that other things need taking care of. One of my loftier things is Space. Along with poetry, death, emotions, abstract relationships. All kinds of stuff, that do me absolutely no good. I guess you could call me a dreamer. :grin:

I find my head in the clouds most of the time, as I spend most of my waking hours holding the steering wheel of a semi-truck...Got lots of time on my hands and nothing better to do.

Same here. I always have my head in the clouds. I'm the big dreamer in my family. I keep forgetting things I should do because I always think about Star Trek, Jean-Luc or Pat. :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Cheer up, sleepy jean.

Oh, what can it mean.

To a daydream believer

And a homecoming queen.

Do do do dodo do,

Do do dodo do,

do do,

Oh sorry.

Cheer up, sleepy jean.

Oh, what can it mean.

To a daydream believer

And a homecoming queen.

Do do do dodo do,

Do do dodo do,

do do,

Oh sorry.

lol

Cheer up, sleepy jean.

Oh, what can it mean.

To a daydream believer

And a homecoming queen.

Do do do dodo do,

Do do dodo do,

do do,

Oh sorry.

lol

OH, DOC, you make me smile. :laugh:

Cheer up, sleepy jean.

Oh, what can it mean.

To a daydream believer

And a homecoming queen.

Do do do dodo do,

Do do dodo do,

do do,

Oh sorry.

lol

OH, DOC, you make me smile. :laugh:

Hehe. Glad to lighten up your day!

:laugh: What are the chances that two Docs sing the same song to me in the same thread? :laugh:

I daydream a lot myself, especially at work. Unfortunately something always comes along to drag me kicking and screaming back down to earth. :laugh:

:laugh: What are the chances that two Docs sing the same song to me in the same thread?  :laugh:

lol , glad you like it though....

im always daydreaming :laugh: the only problem is when i go to far into the dream and end up yelling somehtign out in the middle of math class *blushes* oh that was a very bad day.. :laugh:

I am consistently daydreaming. When someone asks what my name is, I ask which name they are talking about because I have a different name in every daydream. :P My mom is really annoyed with me for that and so are my teachers. Heehee, sorry Mr. Pruitt.

i'm day-dreaming all the time about being out on the ocean somewhere, this city living just isin't for me. But then again it is almost spring so I can get outside for the whole day without freezing to death out there. Maybe I should just move to the south, but I don't want to be in hurricane areas, so what's left? Mexico, with the bad water? naa, Texas, too dry, Louisiana, too buggy, California, Earthquakes, Seattle? Too far north. Guess I'll just stay put and keep day-dreaming for a while.

I tend to do my daydreaming on the bus as I rarely have anything better to do on it. If I ride my bike I think of things as well. The other time I daydream is when I'm going to bed. It keeps me up. I've tried to silence my thoughts but I cannot. I guess I'll have to settle for quazi-insomnia.

I'm trying very hard to stop this. I'm getting better, when I catch myself, I try to get busy doing something physical, that helps.

Edited by Jeanway