Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Pulaski vs. Crusher

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pulaski vs. Crusher

• Pulaski
    • Crusher

PULASKI all the way!!!  :clap:

I think she was cool, she was a bit like McCoy, that's what I liked about her. And - most important thing - she didn't have an annoying son.  :clap:

I thought the most important thing for you would be that Pulaski never was in love with Picard.

I don't know. There was more story potential with Crusher. Her past history with Picard and Wes onboard the ship. I lliked the Pulaski character but I liked Crusher more.

PULASKI all the way!!!  :waaaa:

I think she was cool, she was a bit like McCoy, that's what I liked about her. And - most important thing - she didn't have an annoying son.  :tear:

I thought the most important thing for you would be that Pulaski never was in love with Picard.

Well... Who knows if she wasn't? She admired him very much, that was said in "Unnatural Selection"...

Just kidding. Pulaski rules. :tear:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I think Crusher better. What I really did not like about Pulaski was that she had something against sentient computers. Besides, my mom looks just like Crusher and she sort of acts like her and she is a doctor too.

Pulaski's character was much richer than Beverly's. Beverly was always rather passive and submissive; she was too stereotypical. Pulaski broke that mold. She was a strong and opinionated woman. I think her charcter is fantastic.

Pulaski's character was much richer than Beverly's. Beverly was always rather passive and submissive; she was too stereotypical. Pulaski broke that mold. She was a strong and opinionated woman. I think her charcter is fantastic.

yea she was strong, and too opinionated in my opiniion... i woodnt want her to be my doctor, she didnt seem to have a bedside manor, beverly seems much kinder, and more caring, and isnt that what you would want from a doc?

I think Crusher was better, for the reasons fenriz275 mentioned. I also liked the Pulaski character although I honestly believe that Pulaski was not around for long enough to really be considered 'part' of the crew, in the sense that whenever I think of the ST:TNG doctor, the first person who comes to mind is Dr. Crusher.

where did this rash of Pulaski questions come from?? hehe

obviously, it's Crusher. Pulaski was a waste of time : :laugh:

I would have to agree with the majority and vote for Beverly Crusher. If only we had more time to explore Kate Pulaski's character, perhaps I might be more in her favour.