Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Pulaski vs. Crusher

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pulaski vs. Crusher

• Pulaski
    • Crusher

I think in terms of medical knowledge and ability that Kate Pulaski was a better doctor. Personally, I liked her. She got off to a rocky start with the way the writers wrote her treating Data but in the end I think she would have pushed Data closer to his goals than Beverly Crusher ever did.

I chose Pulaski - Diana Muldaur - primarily because I recognised her from a few TOS episodes. In particular, when she and Kirk were used as temporary bodies -episode name? - for beings found underground in glowing globes. :huh: In TNG, the episode that featured Dr. Pulaski performing surgery on Picard is one of my favorites.

;)

I really liked Pulaski. She was a much funnier character than Crusher; she had that dry sarcastic wit that I love so much :huh: . Her interactions with Data were great, IMO, especially in "Elementary, Dear Data". Compared to Pulaski, Crusher seemed somewhat like a whiner. ;)

I really do like Bev, though. The problem is, we had many, many more chances to see Bev. When someone is in that many episodes, they're bound to come off as boring once in a while. If Muldaur had been allowed to stay on for more than a season, she would've encountered that same occassional staleness.

I dunno; I think Pulaski had a better personality, but I also think Crusher was the better person and doctor (hey, the only reason Pulaski was there was because Crusher got a cushy job back at SF medical).

For this poll, I'll say Pulaski.

Tough choice but I went with Crusher. I like Pulaski fine enough and I believe she had lots of medical knowledge. But it's hard for me to vote for her because she was only with the show for 1 season. I also didn't like the way her relationship with Data started out.

I would take Pulaski over Wesley Crusher any day of the week. (you meant Wesley, right?) :huh:

Seriously, I do prefer Pulaski. She had more personality. She reminded me of McCoy in a lot of ways.

PULASKI all the way!!! ;)

I think she was cool, she was a bit like McCoy, that's what I liked about her. And - most important thing - she didn't have an annoying son. :(

She was way better doctor than Crusher ( :huh: ) and she did what she was told to do without complaining about anything, like Crusher ( :lol: ) does...

So, go Kate! :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

Edited by Mrs.Picard

Dr.Crusher gets my vote, she is better looking, and has a better personality, ;) I like those story lines with Picard, Oh I wish those two would get together properly :huh:

PULASKI all the way!!!  :laugh:

And - most important thing - she didn't have an annoying son.  :laugh:

Mrs. Picard, I do not believe you when you say that was the most important thing. You and I both know Kate Pulaski NOT being seen as a potential love interest for Picard was THE most important thing. sir-smile-dentoni.gif

I am definitely NOT a shipper when it comes to Picard/Crusher. bedlam.gif

Mrs. Picard, I do not believe you when you say that was the most important thing. You and I both know Kate Pulaski NOT being seen as a potential love interest for Picard was THE most important thing. sir-smile-dentoni.gif

I am definitely NOT a shipper when it comes to Picard/Crusher. bedlam.gif

Is is that obvious, Takara??? :laugh:

Well, at least I tried to find some more reasons why Pulaski is better than Crusher ( :laugh: )...

I'm not a P/C shipper, too... :laugh::clap::laugh:

MOST DEFINITELY not... :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

For me Pulaski was the superior and more embellished character. Her character also acted as a foundation for development of Data as can be seen in 'Elementary, Dear Data' and 'Unnatural Selection'. In my opinion she could have been one of the main group of characters such as Picard, Data and Riker.

It's pretty hard to decide since Pulaski was only with the show for one season.. But I think I'll go with Crusher.

Am i the only one here who totally thought that Bev was a much better Dr. Pulaski was very very cold... and very detached... Crusher isnt and if you still dont see my point look at it this way... Jean-Luc wood have voted for bev..

Am i the only one here who totally thought that Bev was a much better Dr. Pulaski was very very cold... and very detached... Crusher isnt and if you still dont see my point look at it this way... Jean-Luc wood have voted for bev..

I think Captain Picard would have voted for Doctor Polaski in 'Samaritan Snare', when she was the only one qualified to save his life.

obvioulsy pulaski wasnt that great because the writers got rid of her and pulled beverly out of SF medical

so....

CRUSHER TO THE END :assimilated: