Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

How many times do you change your sig?

How many Times do you change your sig?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many Times do you change your sig?

• I Never Change My Signature
    • Once A Year
    • 1-10x a Year
    • More times A Year
    • Once a month
    • 1-10x a month
    • More Times A Month
    • Once A Week
    • 1-10x a week
    • More Times a Week
    • Once a Day
    • 1-10x a day
    • More Times A Day

I don't even know how to make a sig. I tried once and got an error message.

When I am in the mood and right now I am not in the mood to change my sig.

I rarely change my sig. I think I have had three sigs since I joined here. LOB, I liked your N. Dinomite sig. You should of kept that longer.

Their should be an other to this. My other is depending on if I see something that sums a thought proces at that time.

mine can at times have a very rapid turnover rate. mine will probably change within the next 16 days, though. I dunnow if I will get rid of the Reggie Memorial, but I dunnow if you can read what the lillipie thing says, but Julie is down to 16 days till she's due.

I have only changed it once by adding pictures... and I will not change it back to what it was until I feel like it!!!

Occasionally. I have been here for over two years, so I cannot really remember how often I have changed my sig. I do remember that for a long time I had the same sig.

i have added to my sig, twice, but have not and will not change it - i love it, maybe not enough to MARRY it, but i love it just the same...

I had such a hard time just getting my sig to work that I may never change it.

I just change my favorite saying of the month once in a while. Right now it's "One day all shall bow down before me, and I shall rule the Earth."

Edited by Captain Holland

I used to change mine every week but it's so hard to find a good quote with a character that you haven't used yet.

I just added one more quote to my signature.

Edited by Odie

I don't really change it much here, but on other site, I change every couple of months, sometimes every couple of weeks. I change sigs for one of three reasons

1. I get tired of seeing the same sig

2. I think I can make a better looking one of the same subject

3. I'm interested in something new and want to show love by make a sig of it

:lol:

I Never Change My Signature its been the same since the day i joined the only thing i have added is the dolly of me and deb which RC (i miss her) mabe for us :dude: ...oo and the link to SWF :lol:

As soon as I have another idea i change it- those kitten picture's weren't mine and I should mess them up

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

1-10x a year, I'd say, not very often. I just like it the way it is, the only thing I change is the text I sometimes put under it, if I find a nice or funny quote made by Pat, I can't resist putting it under my "usual" sig. :lol:

do you mean change it change it, or just semi-change it, 'cause i kinda changed, but i only put two more quotes on...

mine can at times have a very rapid turnover rate. mine will probably change within the next 16 days, though. I dunnow if I will get rid of the Reggie Memorial, but I dunnow if you can read what the lillipie thing says, but Julie is down to 16 days till she's due.

316987[/snapback]

Ya said something about how long till she was due, Jim. That did it. Sealed the deal. I've had this same signature since I came back from the Middle East. I haven't gotten around to changing it yet.

I used to change mine every week but it's so hard to find a good quote with a character that you haven't used yet.

317587[/snapback]

I love your present quote. Scotty knew how to handle troublemakers. :wow:

I love the little video in your signiture, Data, it is funny. Please, tell me, who is it? I like it. :wow:

I do like these pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio, my all-time favourite actor :dude: :P :rofl::wow::nono::rofl::rofl::wow: :thumbup: