Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Watching Horton hears a Who with Mandy..she loves it :bow: i downloaded a DVD screener of it last night,also i am busy looking for another birthday gift for Deb :clap: ...a *cough* friend kinda gave me an idea :clap:

I just finished cleaning up now debs family have gone :clap: ..trying to get mandy to sleep coz her uncle gave her too much coke cola..now she running round the room like the energizier bunny..on and on and on.. :taz:

Eating me pizza while i watch "vantage point"... B)

What a crappy film.. <_<

Watching the last 1hr of King of the Ring on Raw from last night ..then i am gonna watch Stargate Ark of Truth with Deb <_< ....but first i need some weetos B) even at 21:33pm they taste good..lol

then i am gonna watch Stargate Ark of Truth with Deb

<_< Then why are you asleep with Mandy on the sofa? this is what happens when you two watch wrestling and Mandy kicks your butt after it B)

I am going to get my digi cam and take a photo because it looks sweet how Mandy is on Hangs chest with her thumb her mouth.

Then watch Stargate alone i guess B)

Edited by DutchDebbie

Having fun being teased by my 2 girls <_< and also i am Updating my personal photo..yes it may not really look like me but the body is mine B)

Now mandy wants a dance with her daddy...how could i refuse such a offer from a beautiful lady :flirt2:

Ripping my, Williams - Legends of Pinball, a new one.

Wish I could find the Gottlieb version for Wii, it's got some very fine classic games from that manufacturer.