Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Who Was Your First STF Friend?

Not best friend, I'm not trying to get anyone to pick favorites, but who was the first person you became friends with on STF? For me it was DSBS. She doesn't post here anymore though, I miss her. :blink:

For me, it is Amy though it's not fair to say she's an "STF Friend" we've known each other for 5 years. So in terms of STF, Alterego.

I already know Hang so he dont count :blink: i think my first friend here was Angelic,i know luthien as well and a crazy guy called nemesis :clap:

Ya know, I'm not sure. I knew alot of people from Startrek.com who snuck over here around the same time I did, and that number includes Julie, Gary and Sarge, so I don't think I can count them...I really don't know..

Hmmm..tough to remember who was the very first..Mrs Kirk was one of my first friends here..She doesn't post here that often anymore..And I miss her..But she does still beam in here occasionally.. :blink:

Apart from my old"lounge rats""friends, the first person i became friends with here is RC,after that list keept growing :blink:

I knew ARMS and Kelsey already, and RC sent me a few nice PM's when I started out, but it would probably be Festival Freak. We talked for a while, then she dropped off the face of the earth. :blink:

I count many of you as friends now, though. :clap:

Well BevFanK, introduced me to the site, and i then introduced Shrek, but i've also known Ace for a long time though.

The first people I contacted that were part of the STF people, that I remember were Bones88 and ddillard. I am proud to call tem my friends also, now.

I really haven't made new friends, but I've gotten a closer friendship with Ambassador Tinadoll

Edited by MrPsychic

Well, RC's my sister, so I don't think she counts. B) In which case I'd have to say ddillard, who took time to explain via IM how to fix a problem my computer had. :clap: :blink:

Stardate:214236.7

BevfanK.I met her on another board a while back and she showed me this place.

Most people who i talk to hear are from the old .com lounge (Hi Mr P:D)

But originally it has to be Nemesis and Angelic

Geeze this is a difficult question... CJLP? No... talking to Indy before him, was it Indy oh wait no I was talking to Takara before both of them, and I know it's not her... RC nope... Hangon? Nope... though he was the first person I talked to in PM... I knew a few people before STF so I can't count them... hmmmmm Mrs. Picard of course! No wait, still not her... Bysty maybe... still a no... I'll figure it out sometime! :blink: Heck for all I know it could be LTJP :clap:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I honestly can't remember, I know a few people from the old ST.com lounge like samanthacarter who moved over here, but I cant count them.

That's a hard question. Since the herd from .Com migrated over to here a few at a time, and I was in it, it's all just a blur. :drool::naughty:

The first person I got to know was RC. Or maybe Nem, one of the two!

And if Mrs.Picard is the same Mrs.Picard from startrekuniverse.com then I had known of her, but I don't think we had acctually gotten to know each other. I mean, I joined that site a week before it closed :naughty: BTW: my username on there was thetribblesstolemybike, yeah, I like the "stole my bike" motif

It would be drwho42 who amazed me with imagination in the chat room,

he is an old soul and continue to make me smile.... :naughty:

Takara_Soong! She was just uber nice. And us both being Canadian gave us a common interest I guess. I haven't spoken her for a while though. How are you doing Takara? :naughty:

Takara_Soong! She was just uber nice. And us both being Canadian gave us a common interest I guess. I haven't spoken her for a while though. How are you doing Takara? :naughty:

Yeah where is our favorite Data crazed Canadian at anyways? I think we need another we miss Takara threads again.