Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

One Sentence Story!

agrees with Were and orders her back into her cell as she takes contol of the ship

because it was on auto destruct which is done with three senior officers initiating it with voice commands and such that

as we all do sometimes as picard does as does sisko who uses the funny cheescake smell of

QSMB says "Hey, can I rent out the ship for a weekend so I can have a toga party? I'll only blow up the Romulans!" :unsure:

which was strange as it was full of cheesecakes which were delicious and creamy as they all are...

evildrwho42 (drwho42's evil-counterpart from the inner parts of the Mirror Universe) added poison and then accidentily added antidote, and so....

No one was hurt.but everyone was getting drunk at the keg part even EJP who is always angry...

Cause he cant handle his beer and started fireing live shells across the bay of...

But it did not matter because every one was drinking and having a good time

some where far far far away,which reminds me,Some guy named Hans Solo is haling us from a ship called the Milenium Falcon

Some one might want to get that

So tinadoll yells"viewer on" and proceeds to apologize to the very handsome captain but the only one who has an intrest is