Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

One Sentence Story!

which is also known as the chicken polka that is a dance used to celebrate the end of QSMB's eeevil regin on the poor inocent peasents of middle earth which now is a peaceful land with the tribbles rounded up and placed in......................

And drwho42 walks in from "The Never-Ending Sentence" and "drwho42 adventures...", and asks: "Excuse me, miss. What's the storyline for this never-ending sentence right now?"

Its about Voric the Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien, master of the mirkwoods celebration over QSMB's death and departure from this world and than a......................

supposed ringwraith the voice of sauron was left out of the Lotr movies which made me sad

as I wanted

which was lost on Tinadoll because she is not a LOTR geek like the rest of them but decides to Ask Professor Snape who is drinking coffee in the lounge about what to do with

the harry potter fans which I am one with the trekkies and the Lotr freaks because I am one and I am confusing like this post as it

has sent my head west reading this so now i am off to top myself(joke)with a plastis knife which i got from.........

the coffee shop down the street but unfortuntely coffee shops sell mrijuana in amsterdam that is strange because...

Its the only place on the planet where you can go and get it with out worrying about the cops breathing down your neck and.........

sorry double posted...

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

alpha quadrant through a micro wormhole that does not exist because

cheesecake hater eats the hull with his evil creampuff hand that uses strange cheese to destroy and dissolve things...

Which we all know is very bad for if eaten in large amounts thats why you should never eat it after midnight while traveling at warp7 because....

it would give you a bad stomach ache that would have to be treated by bones and nurse chapel who would freak out when she saw Lwxana troi that because she has the same voice and she also freaks out that the computer has the same voice that has the same voice as number 1!!!!!

then orders Were to take a chill pill and orders (him or her) to Sickbay

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll