Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

One Sentence Story!

but are the borg that use the transwarp conduit in the delta quadrant that is 70,000 light years which is a very long distance but can be travelled by transwarp in

because shields are down and weapons are offline while the Borg are transporting....

why does it always have to be the damn Borg says the ambassador,Go get me Picard

as the walked down the hall, the ambassadaor was assimillated by Locutus of Borg.....

::Thanks QSMB ::

With the Assimulation process not completed,Abassasdor orders in the Brig,whil she gets treated in Sick bay , She orders everyone to ignore the Borg situation but then the federation calls and

Locutus's body comes back to life and starts to feel around for his head, which QSMB hung on the wall, his headless body apporaches her and...

starts assimilating her foot which is useless as he cut it off fouteen hours ago....

But doesn't because DrWho fires a phaser that knocks Locutus out like a light

Tribble hai that are about to attack drwho42, Q stole my bike, than go to Vorics kingdom in rivendell and eat all the.................

turkish delight that edmund form the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe liked that was intresting while the Borg assimilated the

Oh Trukish delight! Screams the Ambassador!As she runs after the tribble

(I LOVE LWW:D The Cronicles of Narnia were my all time favorite books growing up)

The ambassador goes into a fit of laughter and orders everyone to their battlestations