Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

One Sentence Story!

but ofcourse Ensign Harry Potter had somthing to say but everyone was bickering about the trribble cheese cake

And he replyed no i dont get it i wish i did but who stole the cheese cake and where is han solo when you need....

But it was to late because the tribble chesse cake lead the tribble hai and the borg to the pass to Rivendell were a bloody battle went on and than the..........

"um why do i hate the cheesecake so ...." as he goes back and read the Harry potter book which is easier to read than that LOTR

the Enterprise which reads" if you see my warp core your too dang close" which Picard thought was funny

Which was normal because he was all looks no brains.which is why deanna loved him so much

commit suicide by throwing itself against the wall because it could not take anymore of the plot twists

" I'm a little tea-pot,Short and stout.Here is my handle,here is my spout..."

Which made every cry because good old Jean-Luc cannot carry a tune

he gave deanna permission to drive the ENT-E into the U.S.S. Rivendell, Rivendellsking's super ship of mass destruction that makes a 8472 battle ship or a borg cube look like a bajorian shuttle.

Which everyone got frantic because Deanna already crashed one enterprise.so the Ambassaodr over ruled her and ordered a course to belaid so that they could get the Borg