Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Ok I'm really bored so I decided to make some avs for you too. You don't have to use them, I'm just felt like making them. I swear I'm really going to bed after I post this. :huh:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Oooh I like the middle to left one of Valeris. Makes me see her in a entire new way! :wacko:

RC you are great at this! :waaaa:

Edited by Airies

RC, I love these things! Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are awesome!

262036[/snapback]

Oh good, I'm glad you like them. :wow:

your babies

so cute  but look at mommie

you are so blessed

262039[/snapback]

:wow:

Wow... That is a great looking banner! :wow:

**Still unsure what to put in his...**

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Can you people delete lady luthins personal banner, she dose not go here anymore, I think it would be better to have banners of people that still go here instead of people that have gone here than left.

Can you people delete lady luthins personal banner, she dose not go here anymore, I think it would be better to have banners of people that still go here instead of people that have gone here than left.

262470[/snapback]

Only if she asks me to.

i see banners at the top which say stuff....are they the personalized banners?

264210[/snapback]

Yes they are if you ask mabe someone will make one for you a few ppl here make them.

262470[/snapback]

:sweatdrop:

262470[/snapback]

Not a good idea unless she requests it..She may not post here anymore but she was a member of this community..Her banner should stay unless she requests it's removal..

I pmmed VaBeachMan about banners and he told me to put my pictures somewhere so I'll put them here.These are the pic's i want on my banner.

On my banner it should say Cougar and Startrekfans.net.

ahhh!

How do i put pictures on here?

I pmmed VaBeachMan about banners and he told me to put my pictures somewhere so I'll put them here.These are the pic's i want on my banner.

On my banner it should say Cougar and Startrekfans.net.

ahhh!

How do i put pictures on here?

268396[/snapback]

Do you have web hosting where you can save pics to ? If not then..Just above the 'Add Reply' button there is a place you can upload pics to your post..Give it a try.. :laugh:

When you click Add Reply to reply to this topic you should have a section at the bottom of the reply box that looks like this:

upload.JPG

Use that to upload your pics to the post.

my pictures for my banner:

if you need to remove a picture just tell me.

post-1529-1096750044.gifpost-1529-1096749399.jpgpost-1529-1096750068.jpgpost-1529-1096750079.gif

post-1529-1096757514.jpg

if u can add that.

or downsize it.

Edited by Cougar

Is it just me or is there only half of Neroli's banner? :laugh:

Edited by sea trooper

my pictures for my banner:

if you need to remove a picture just tell me.

268426[/snapback]

Do you have any larger versions of these pics? When I use them for the banner they are really small.

hmmm... thats weird cause Sea Trooper actually made one for me but me and him agreed that you should do the banner and not him. So we deleted it. The banner he made, the pics turned out to be fine.

hmmm... thats weird cause Sea Trooper actually made one for me but me and him agreed that you should do the banner and not him. So we deleted it. The banner he made, the pics turned out to be fine.

269656[/snapback]

Ok, I'll make it with those. I just usually use larger pics so they can be resized without losing resolution.