Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Here's the one I've re-done for you ILIKESEVEN, how is this?

The images you sent were great but when I begain shrinking them down to fit the banner it was hard to keep a lot of the details.

ILIKESEVEN2.jpg

Say, does anyone have an image of the words in the banners -- STARTREKFANS.NET? I don't have the Final Frontier font on my 'puter, and I'm real desperate for it :(

Say, does anyone have an image of the words in the banners -- STARTREKFANS.NET? I don't have the Final Frontier font on my 'puter, and I'm real desperate for it :(

250611[/snapback]

Is this what you were looking for..

Ok I decided to make one for Robert.   :(  Hee hee, he's a redshirt. :(

Click For Spoiler

250074[/snapback]

Nice looking banner RC...So, what's wrong with being a Red Shirt ?

Red_Shirt1C.jpg

I should really change my banner... :blink:

WAB, one of the requirements for having a personal banner is that it includes at least one photo of the member it represents...

WAB, one of the requirements for having a personal banner is that it includes at least one photo of the member it represents...

251021[/snapback]

Oooooo. I guess I have to remake mine.....

I was rather free so tried my hand at one.

Still looks stiff =D But still.

banner_copy.jpg

250618[/snapback]

That looks cool..I like it..Has it been added to the rotation yet ?

I don't have any... :dude:

251027[/snapback]

251021[/snapback]

Oooooo. I guess I have to remake mine.....

251033[/snapback]

I don't think so =S

And mine doesn't have a picture of me in it.

251509[/snapback]

A few banners without personal photos has been allowed recently, the requirement of PBs having a personal photo included is currently under review....

Here is my personal banner. New, improved, and with me in it. I kind of like it better. Please replace the other one with this. Thanks!

post-480-1092704392_thumb.jpg

Here is my personal banner. New, improved, and with me in it. I kind of like it better. Please replace the other one with this. Thanks!

251934[/snapback]

Very nice Sea Tropper, it reminds me of Zephram Cochran.

and you're hand is reaching for the future
Well something like that.

Here's the one I've re-done for you ILIKESEVEN, how is this?

The images you sent were great but when I begain shrinking them down to fit the banner it was hard to keep a lot of the details.

post-1-1092391693_thumb.jpg

250089[/snapback]

But i Looks very good VBG, you rock :naughty::naughty:

thankx!! :naughty:

251934[/snapback]

Very nice Sea Tropper, it reminds me of Zephram Cochran.

and you're hand is reaching for the future
Well something like that.

251943[/snapback]

Thanks Alterogo :clap:

Cool. I remind people things.

I would like a banner and an avatar but I am so computer illiterate that I don't know how. I can't even get the smilee faces to work on my posts. Ok you all can make fun and laugh at me now. But only now. Ok now is over so stop. ty.

I would like a banner and an avatar but I am so computer illiterate that I don't know how. I can't even get the smilee faces to work on my posts. Ok you all can make fun and laugh at me now. But only now. Ok now is over so stop. ty.

252604[/snapback]

Well, you will have to specify what you would like on your banner/avatar. No one here probably knows :hammer:

Hangon's updated banner :dude:

141602.jpg

253815[/snapback]

*BOWS*Hehe yeah super cool RC :bow: thanks for taking the time to do it for me *TACKLE HUG* :laugh::laugh:

Hangon's updated banner :)

141602.jpg

253815[/snapback]

Hehe i like it as well,you look good in uniform :)

254013[/snapback]

I can't think of anyone who doesn't look good in uniform. =P

Does anyone mind making a personalized banner for me and adding it into the rotation? I still do not have any sort of photo editing thing but I do [finally] have a picture of myself on the computer. I do not really care what it looks like, general things to put on might be Spock, Valeris, Spock, me in uniform, Spock, a Romulan warbird, and Spock. LOL Thank you! I can e-mail my picture, since I am not certain of how to put it on here.

Does anyone mind making a personalized banner for me and adding it into the rotation? I still do not have any sort of photo editing thing but I do [finally] have a picture of myself on the computer. I do not really care what it looks like, general things to put on might be Spock, Valeris, Spock, me in uniform, Spock, a Romulan warbird, and Spock. LOL Thank you! I can e-mail my picture, since I am not certain of how to put it on here.

261057[/snapback]

If nobody else has offered I'd be happy to make you one. Just upload the picture to a PM for me.