Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

Here's a blank banner PSD file for those of you using PhotoShop. This will help you with because the background and the Logo are in 2 layers. THis is the template I'd like for everyone to use

blank2.psd

YAAY i just saw my banner :huh: i just wanna give a BIG THANKS to

TAKARA_SOONG who made it for me she even put my fav film in!!!!!

And to VBG ofcourse for putting it up THANKS YOU GUYS!!!! :huh:

I have just made my personalized banner. I went with an Enterprsie theme to match my avatar. In fact, I used a part of my avatar in the banner. So, ya, hope you all like it

Click For Spoiler
post-12-1080189000.jpg

Will you please make a banner for me, VBG? Just throw in a bunch of pictures of Valeris, Spock, and Akira-class starships. I do not have Photoshop, so I cannot do it myself. Thank you so much. :o

Will you please make a banner for me, VBG? Just throw in a bunch of pictures of Valeris, Spock, and Akira-class starships. I do not have Photoshop, so I cannot do it myself. Thank you so much.  :thumbs:

Do you have a picture of yourself that you can send to either VBG, myself, RC, Nemesis or any of the volunteers who make the banners.

My email address is takara_soong@startrekfans.net

Can you just put some pictures of Valeris in?- I can send some of my favorites of those if you would like. I am one of those people who is a bit shy about putting her picture on the internet...

I wish I had photoshop.... My parents say it's too expensive and they can't use it.....

Can you just put some pictures of Valeris in?- I can send some of my favorites of those if you would like. I am one of those people who is a bit shy about putting her picture on the internet...

Me too. Can you just put a bunch of Harry Kim & Voyager in??? PLEASE!!!

Well, the idea behind the Personalized Banners was to have personal pictures of the members incorporated into the banners. We'll have to consider if we want to have User Name banners. I know we already have a couple but like I said, the idea behind it is for the banner to be personalized.

Well, the idea behind the Personalized Banners was to have personal pictures of the members incorporated into the banners.  We'll have to consider if we want to have User Name banners. I know we already have a couple but like I said, the idea behind it is for the banner to be personalized.

Nemesis doesn't have his own photo.

Well, the idea behind the Personalized Banners was to have personal pictures of the members incorporated into the banners.  We'll have to consider if we want to have User Name banners. I know we already have a couple but like I said, the idea behind it is for the banner to be personalized.

True. Though I might be able to get access to a digital camera this week; I will have to see...

True. Though I might be able to get access to a digital camera this week; I will have to see...

Ooooo! Can I make your banner? Pleeeeeeease? I'l make it look really nice!

I think I'd like to change my banner to this one..What do you all think of it ??

STF_Banner4.jpg

I think I'd like to change my banner to this one..What do you all think of it ??

Click for Spoiler:

STF_Banner4.jpg

WOAH!!! That's good!

Here's a blank banner PSD file for those of you using PhotoShop. This will help you with because the background and the Logo are in 2 layers. THis is the template I'd like for everyone to use

Where should I send the banner once it's done? And what format should it be in - a PSD or JPEG, GIF? Can it be animated?

Where should I send the banner once it's done? And what format should it be in - a PSD or JPEG, GIF? Can it be animated?

PSD, BMP, GIF or JPG is fine but animated won't work. You can either post it here or send it to me in emial.

Looks good (and one of our cats looks exactly like that one). :laugh: