Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Ever feel like the Mods are following you?

I sometimes feel like the moderators are following me. I'll post a message, perticularly in Risa, and I can almost bet my paycheck some days that a Mod will be there. or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Well, considering some of the things I tend to say and the manner in which I say them (read my posts in a few of the closed forums) it wouldn't surprise ME anyways, to know Mods have a watch on me at least in the controversial topics.

Well if you think about it it's a Moderators "job" to read all of the postings and ensure that there's no spam or posts of that sort.

For me, I use the portal's "Latest Threads" section to read the "Latest Threads". So, many times I'll find myself on the same thread as several people simply because it's in the "Latest Threads".

But you can be sure that at one point or another almost all of the threads will be read by most of the Mods.

For the record, this was meant as kind of a joke. I normally float around on invisible mode, so if ya put a brain cell or two to work at it, the only way the mods could follow me is to follow my string of posts.

Ya know, now that I think about it, Why would they follow me? I mean, it's not like I go all over the place swearing like a sailor...wait, I am a sailor, oh no, there's sopmething wrong with me. I've somehow failed in my obligations...

:wow: That spoiler pic loaded in a split-second and scared the dickens outta me. :hug: I had the screen less than a foot from my face at the time.

Nice eyes, though. :assimilated:

:hug: That spoiler pic loaded in a split-second and scared the dickens outta me. :assimilated:  I had the screen less than a foot from my face at the time.

Nice eyes, though. :wow:

Stardate:214123.7

Woa scared me too.I clicked on the spoiler and bam! right in my face was RC!! Darn near made me fall out my chair. :blink:

You know what else, that pic reminds me of those old hercules shows when hera was looking around. So this proves that RC is a goddess :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Never expected so many comments on that pic. Just goes to show what a bored late night post can start. :rolleyes:

I have a question: how long did it take to take that picture? It honestly looks like something from a professional photographer? How long for the make-up? For the perfect positioning of the hair? For it to be perfectly centred? Lol.

lol Not long at all, I took it to scare ddillard in a PM one night. :rolleyes: That's my normal makeup and I am a photographer.

I seeeee you Jim. I'm always there......watching.......devil.gif

Click for Spoiler:

85900.jpg

JK03.gif

NICE EYES :assimilated: they say therer the windows to the soul. i tend to agree.

how are those eyes scary? i wasnt scared at all.... am i weird?

i just noticed something, trying to get scared from those eyes, thats one of RC eyes is off center from the other one :assimilated::assimilated: i know, but look at it! sorry RC

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

how are those eyes scary? i wasnt scared at all.... am i weird?

i just noticed something, trying to get scared from those eyes, thats one of RC eyes is off center from the other one  :lol:  ;)  i know, but look at it! sorry RC

Actually if you look closely thats a slight varience in camera angle, her eyes are absolutely perfect.