Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t'mir

Pet Peeves

Great Jim

I am glad you are taking my generalized statment to heart...

I hate adware and all the sort!!!!!!

I hate ads and commercials!!!!!!!!!

The annoying TV shows that interrupt my commercials, death to regular programming, all commercials all the time! :)

Students who do no homework ( absolutely none), flunk the tests, and then blame the teacher for failing. (Often accompanying line: " I never had to do homework in the past and I always passed...")

Students who do no homework, and then ask to do an extra credit assignment to improve their grade.

Students who fail to come to class all semester, missing every single assignment, and the drop deadline (last day to drop a class without a course grade) who then in all earnestness show up the last week of the semester and ask what they can do to pass the course.

People actually do these things every single semester, even after being told the first day of class that the instructor will not repsond in a positive way to any of these situations.

POST PADDING

Do you consider playing in "Star Trek games" post padding? I was advised that this was a good section to build up posts, and most replies here are very brief.

I don't know what that is.

My pet peeve...

Orchestra members that are only there for their parents, pay no attention, don't practise the music, are not inspired, talk while the condutor is talking mimic the conducter, play the wrong parts, switch intruments during rehearsal...

need I say more?

luckly no one does this at the school I go to.

People who take the last copy of the cover sheet for a fax machine without making more copies for the next user, even though the copy machine is less than four feet away!

People who hate their rivals -- a rival is not necessarily an enemy.

People who hate for any reason.

People who bump into you with their shopping trolleys because they were to busy talking and not looking where they were going.

My pet peeve? Anti-war protestors. I'm being honest. These are the same people who spit on soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines, and wonder why they are in a hospital...

People who start games about Movies I haven't seen in a long time, or never did see. :wow:

^ People who change the rules of a game when you are the person who posted the game and made the rules.