Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

Bye from Lessa

Just wanted you all to know that i have talked to VBG and let him know that i am stepping down as MOD.

I have not been able to be here much and can't do the job, so it was time to let it go.

I wish you all well and thank you for being the great bunch you are.

Still hope to see you all in Vagas!

Data still rules!

Lessa

Nooooooo waaaaaaay. Lessa! You were a great mod! I'm sorry to hear you go. You will be missed sincerely. I hope to still see you around on the site. Wow. Your services will be missed. Thanks for all you have done.

--Bysty

As one who stepped down as a mod myself I understand. I hope you'll still be around on the board, you've been a great mod *HUG* :force:

92631.gif

Sorry to see you go Lessa. I do hope you'll still beam in from time to time..

*All the Best*

Real sorry to see you go. Hope you will still be around. good luck

I think you will be missed,hope you pop in from

time to time :force:

P.S GOOD LUCK :force: :lol: :assimilated:

:lol:

Oh, I'm sad to hear that you have stepped down as a mod, Lessa. :force::assimilated:

I'll miss you. :force:

Mrs. Captain Picard

:lol: Sorry to hear you're leaving the staff Lessa but I understand you gotta do what you gotta do. Take care in whatever you do from here and PLEASE try to stop by and see us once in a while.

:force: Live Long and Prosper.

nooo! you cant go! your my favorite of the soong sisters!!!! (no offence to the other one)with out you who is supposed to get into a heated data conversation!!? it will be too lonely! as a fellow data fan i dont think i could survive with out some one making some kind of fuss over data or arguing over data things.. gah! at least com visit now and then! ill miss you!!! :o bye lessa!! we will all miss you lots!

Lessa, I've only been here about a month but I will miss you still! Best of both worlds to you,

~T'mir :o

Don't worry Ro, Lessa's my favourite too. LOL And for all of you who are worried she won't be around she will be. Trust me on that.

hehehe......sad to say goodbye......now, lets see who is promoted - *looks around, rubs hands together gleefully.....goes after VBG!!*

hehehe......sad to say goodbye......now, lets see who is promoted - *looks around, rubs hands together gleefully.....goes after VBG!!*

That would be me. winker.gif

It's too bad you're stepping down, but you've done a great job. Just make sure you keep hanging around here. :o

Thanks all.

Ro, i will try to be around more soon. and if you see a thread i need to check out to defend my beloved, send me a line, I AM ON IT!!!!!

of course one of the things keeping me busy is writing Data stories. Just about to finish Lessons Across Timelines and add to the Fire Starter series very soon. :rofl:

ANd got a new job so life have been very busy.

Just cuz i'm missing, Data still Rocks and that will never change.

Still coming to Vagas with Ed too, so plan on me, AE.

:P

Love, ya'll

Lessa :rofl:

You will be sorely missed. I have enjoyed having you as a member of the mod team, but don't even think you get out of the family this easy. LOL