Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivendells_king

The words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell

Today is tuesday febuary 3rd year 2004 of the forth age.

Today has been an interesting day. I have meet an old ferind today, T'mir to be exact and also saw the lounge moniter speakth in the chat room today. I have also come back from the Marllon forests of the Lorien and I miss my silvan kins presence here. The world moves so fast, fells so cold and im all alone. Should I go to the forests of my kin and lay there and wait to die? Should I live in this world of madness?

Well what ever I am expected to dance with the elven queens tomorrow, and finsh my research on ways to evolve the timber wolf to live in a waste land.

In the name of peace of the elven lands. Voric Ruler Of The Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien

:) :clap:Hi T'mir, my vulcan freind, how are you?

Im in a bad mood. I probally failed an algebra 1 test today and I screwed up dancing with the elven queens and everyone is mad at me because im not going to the Poms state championship tomorrow. ;) And I still fell all alone I want to cry :laugh: I also need to finsh my paper on why we should disband israel by wednesday and I need to still evolve my timber wolf.

Well what ever Nahmaira

These are the words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell date of febuary sixth of the forth age

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time. ;) Things will start to look up, you'll see! Hey, they can't really get worse. Take care of yourself, chum.

Will: You cheated!

(Sparrow cocks revolver)

Sparrow: Pirate! :laugh:

These are the words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell on Febuary tenth of the forth age.

The enemy called the teachers have allied against me they now have teamed my fellow kin with evil papers and note card of death. There are to many. I finshed my paper on Israel and I paid dearly for it wasting my time typeing for endless hours. And now I need to find out information about how chocolate effects heart rate. This is to much for me im going to have break down I might not pass and not succed in life and be left to wander the world and trying to hide under it fading trees. AHHHHHHH ITS TO MUCH :eek: :)

Today is Febuary 11 of the Forth age

These are the Words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorein

Me and my kin survied and it is amazing the enemy fears us now. But now there is a diffrent threat called the annoying little brother. He is scary and he is going to terrorize my dvd collection and I cant stop it. Well maybe tommrow will be a better day.

In the name of peace of the elven kingdoms. Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien, holder of the greenleaf of mirkwood.

These are the words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell on febuary 13th in the forth age

Today is a misserable day. I cant take it I fell so alone. I want to be left alone from my family memebers. Im to freeken feminen and my parents have to much control over my life. I want to leave this miserable place I want to see a mountian, swim in an ocean, go to france. Dance on the beach under neath a full moon. O why am I so tortured with this. I hate it im so alone do any of my ferinds invite me over to their houses. NO. what do they ask of me. MONEY. I just want to go into a corner and die I am such a dumb person. Will anyone come with me into the fadin woods of the world and live there untill old age will kill us.

Well whatever hope I hope my life will improve

Today is Febuary 17 of the forth age.

Today has been a bad day. I want to go shoping and get a new game like the return of the king. I want to get away from here I want to visit some one like a ferind far away or go camping in the woods. Well I sense a war will be upon me I can not defend everyone from the threats of life I am to unstable now. O why do I live when some one smarter should be in my place

Well what ever nahmaira

In the name of the elven kingdoms. Voric Ruler of the Rivendell Lord of the Lorien

Today is Febuary 19th of the forth age.

Today was a weird day. I took a algebra test and it was easy but last time I thought something was easy I got a F on it. My ferinds invited me to join them in a snowball fight. I was honored when has voric of the rivendell been invited to a snowball fight but my sister did not let me because I had to come home because my parents were *somewhere* so I come home and go to my room and the little anti chirst comes in and annoys me while I play on my game cube. he copys the game and the movie all the time in his sleep. So I go the the waterfall of sanctuary but now someone is spying on me in the sanctuary. Why do my evil parents do this to me.

well what ever Nahmaria

Voric Ruler of the Rivndell, Lord of the Lorien

The date is Febuary 22 of the forth age

Today was boring I sat at home doing nogthing except killing midgit urk hai and orcs that was the only fun thing I did today. It began to snow and rain so maybe I wont haft to go battle the teachers tomorrow. But what ever

These are the words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien

Today is Febuary 23 of the Forth Age

Little kids they never shut up. Its horrible!!!!!!! I wake up and their is the anti chirst copying lord of the rings. My parents wont stop him and I want to beat him up because he wont SHUT UP! But my dad might attack me. Also today I went to school and there was this SPED kid that began to copy Gollum and annoy me. So I got to thinking maybe only special ED kids like LOTR :laugh::bag: So from now on I know one thing for sure. Im not reproducing and having kids look what special kids do. They suck up tax money like no tomorrow. I hate going home and listen to my parents nag about how they waste tax money on me. Than they go and favor the anti chirst and they wont leave me alone I cant take It. Will some one let my come to their house or something for a week?? I'll pay for the expenses of transportation and also the housing you give me and the food (because my parents tell me I eat to much) well what ever

These are the words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien, heir of Vorcana Ring of Forest

Today is March 1st of the Forth age

Today was a horrible day. My biology teacher is pissed. I have a bio paper due wednesday, and the anti chirst invaded the shower haven. I Cant take a shower in peace anymore he comes down and looks in and laughs and than he runs around like a freek. Im scared so scared someone save me!

These are the words of Voric ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lothorian, Heir of Vorcana, the ring of forest

Nahmira

Today is july 7th of the fourth age

I won the war agianst the teachers life is so great yet boring I sit isolated in my room trying to avoid my parents and trying to call friends that are always busy. The county fair is next wednesday yhea!

Today is july 9th of the forth age.

Life is boring, I ate 2 packages of cookies last night so now everytime I burp I taste cookies *shivers* man I fell fat I gained 5 pounds since the musical ended. :rofl::rofl: 5 pounds!!!!! thats alot I was so happy I lost 5 pounds just dancing and doing some weird tibo moves for the musical. But anyways Gollum decided he wants to go kill birds with blunt arrows and a plastic bow. Man that kids annoying runs around and thinks he can shoot arrows better than elves he cant even hit a haybail target. A HAYBAIL TARGET!! its like going of a 90 ft wide road with your car. But anyways the house is so gloomy I saw the evenstar last night and I sang evenstar in the shower for somereason. I have 160 dollars for the fair, YHEA!!!!!! :bow:

I told some one here a secret that I hope no one else finds out. But anyways.

Man I love that phrase but anyways. Im trying to finsh writing my book but I need to switch names of charatcers or face the wrath of the trade mark lawsuits. Man people are to obbsesed with money why cant they care about something else like the trees or other people instead of green backs and silver coins.

Nahmira.

Voric Ruler of the Rivendell Lord of the Lothorien

Today is July 11th of the forth age of the eldar years

today was weird my parents went psyco so I went up stairs and beat 21 misions on age of mythology, and try to do a last alliance battle, which is hard to do. Well I am invited to a murder party this friday, man those things are so much fun. And the fairs this week I wont be able to sleep alot and I get to see all my friends.

well.....................cant think of anything else

nahmira

Today is July 18th of the forth age

This week was weird I had to wake up like at 4:00 in the morning its to early for me. Well my older sister like got 1,000 dollars for a pig and the murder party was great, I also swear I saw a elf in the woods.

Well I am going to go shoping this week I want to get zoo tycoon because I can make a zoo and kill people. Man I need a life im so imature, O yhea I went insane while playing on age of empires 2 I did a redo of the last alliance and my longbow men killed all the enemy troops while I did it for the second time they leveled me *grrr* :picard-sith: but it was fun

well nahmira

Yhea I finally found my thing agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifes boring and LL has not e-mailed me in 4 days so I wonder whats going on.

Hehe, congrats on your rediscovery! :dude:

Hmmmm, I talked to Lady_Luthien sometime ago... Unsure how long ago though...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

O no im losing my magic :naughty:!!!!!!! I dont know what dutch debbie has and I my rain chant did not work so I got poured on!!!!!!! Useally when you can barley see because its raining so hard I can just mumble a few words and just walk and barley get wet. Today I got soaked my shirt was over saturated and was about to rip because of the wieght. ARGHHHHHH

Im so bored so bored that I played poke mon today. O no im turning younger!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

O no im losing my magic :blink:!!!!!!! I dont know what dutch debbie has and I my rain chant did not work so I got poured on!!!!!!! Useally when you can barley see because its raining so hard I can just mumble a few words and just walk and barley get wet. Today I got soaked my shirt was over saturated and was about to rip because of the wieght. ARGHHHHHH

Im so bored so bored that I played poke mon today. O no im turning younger!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

251959[/snapback]

Sounds bad losing your magic RK,Debbie has a Tummy virus i dont know what the translation is from dutch to english for it :naughty: ...sorry to hear you got soaked RK sounds like holland its raining hard here as well :naughty:

Btw Weetos are a breakfast cereal :naughty: my fav infact :laugh:

Today is August 17 of the forth age.'

ARGHHHHH Im so borded. I cleaned my room today. I have about 4 loads of laundry to do from my room and I vacumed the floor and cleaned the bed and got some of some jucky things of my computer desk and organized my games.

Last night was horrible I did not watch the olympics and I went to bed around 10 and I could not get to sleep I was like having temperature problems it would be either to hot and I would need to turn on the fan or else to cold and turn of the fan. And the fan kept on going clank clankity clank all night GRRR.

My parents are planing to go to mc-donalds and I want to go too but my little borther is going and I hate been out in public with my parents I hate to confess it but they are to dumb and to weird. If people see me with them I get crap about it and than I lock my self in my room for longer periods of time.

O god its 10 days till my relatives come up. My uncle thinks im a spoiled brat because I happen to have my own computer and I happen talk back to my parents and arent these perfect little borg drones like his sons. Im not kiding there drones! The wear the same cloths and the only words I hear are yes sir. and yes mam. When somebody asks them to do something. But when their parents leave they go insane talking about sexual activtys and bite things they are like klingons and they are only 9!!!

To make matters worse my hippy grandparents are coming up :naughty: They are ok for a while but 5 days thats to much im going to snap I wont be able to come here alot and talk to all you cool people and im just going to break and blow up something!'

I am also planing to go on a diet or majorly thinking about getting a stomach stapleing or liposuction. After going to shoping I fell so fat and I now weigh 265! Last week I only weighed 255!! Either I am really fat or else my scale is off.

:naughty::naughty: I cant take it im a sore loser I should not be here. Im fat lazy and stupid. I want to be thin so thin I want people to actually say you look ill instead of fat. I dont want to be fat anymore I dont want to eat but it keeps on calling me and it eats me I cant stop it Iv tried I just cant it wont leave me alone. Watching the olympics is deppressing the swimmers are so thin. I wanted to be in the olympics for swiming but im so dumb I cant get past level 4 for swiming so I quit and I suck at shot put and feild and I cant run. It seems my dna is the weakest link. But why cant I be thin my family is all thin but im so fat 264!!!!! 264!!! its so big its like a small pig a small pig im so fat Im so dumb I cant have a comitment to anything. No ones going to date me and thats a good thing I dont want to reproduce im so dumb it would destroy our civilzation. I am such a retard im siting here complaning.

GOD look at my post its grammer is so bad!!!!!!!!!

Voric I suspected that was you hence the title Rivendells King. We used to chat at ST.COM. I don't know if you remember me or not. Good to here from you though. My pc at home is down so all I have is work pc and don't have allott of time there. Do you remember Purple? I wonder what became of her. Well, good to hear from you and may the leaves of Lorien never fall.

Ouch............my wrists hurt............I just did about 75 reps on old rustys seated bench press and I hurt all over but its worth it. I love lifiting now I am begining to get over my phobia of people finding out im weak. I dont care anymore I just want to be healther. The pain and the agony is worth it because pain is weakness leaving the body or else its pain entering the body :clap: I think I call my friends up and see if they still will allow me into the running club and I need to see if one of my girl friends can train me in swiming. I want to be on swim team but I never was able to because I was so big.

I also have a weird confession to make. I finally have a role modle. *cries* I never had one and thats why im so insanely psyco. The problem is he is one year younger than me. It daniel the 15 year old swimmer from hungry. He has shown me if your are big or small you can follow your dreams and beat people who are older and stronger than you. Thats why I want to be in swiming.

Well I better head up stairs its time for my wierd meditaion session and I better get some sleep I need to wake up around 5:30 tommrow than I might go runing once the sun comes up and the fog gose away in the woods. I hate dark and foggy forests they scare me like vampires, named Q stole my bike, shadow people, drwhos and other creatures can come and scare you.

Well im sorry for the people I ticked of during this week because I was mad at my self I should not have done that but hugs!! :bow: