Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivendells_king

The words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell

Weekend was weird, my cousins caused about 300 dollars to the family cottage and everyone is fighting about it, went to church on friday, had family dinner on saturday, no one got in a fight thank god. Watched the Vetribo holiday concert, which consists of 7 local high schools and the Vetribo platinum editon choir.

When we did it 2 weeks ago everyone was like o your school sounded so good I watched it friday and saturday night and I was like dear god we suck. The only good thing we did was o we sang some song in hebrew whopty do. And to make matters worse the best choir was the dumb luther high school choir, the god school high school which the teachers said I should have gone back in god school because they thought I had 5,000 dollars to waste on education.

So right now I am really ticked off with pratically everyone in my choir.

Feliz navida.

RK

got really bored so I am posting LOTR comics here

istari white

Click For Spoiler
istariang.jpg

Lego LOTR poster

Click For Spoiler
lego_fotr_poster.jpg

Sam comic thing

Click For Spoiler
samlegoang.jpg

New years was fun I watched fire works.

destroyed the shower yeppie!! :laugh:

Watched the Return of the king extended version and I am beginning to think my time here is coming to a close, I fell so out of touch with all of you. All the teenagers here are well "nerds" and are super smart and just study and well all of you adults are cool but I am just not cool and smart like all of you.

The time of the elves is over

~*Voric Ruler of the Rivendell, Lord of the Lorien*~

I miss LL B)  B)

294730[/snapback]

Ya, me too... :laugh: Been quite a long time since I've heard from her.

Hope your offlineneity will benefit yourself. B) :vbg:

Good luck.

post-812-1095566621.gif

end of the semester this week yeppie lots of tests tommorow Im going to fail!

Anyway the weekend was really really horriblie and fun I had fun with some college students and on monday I told my spanish teacher to go to the super market by acident.

O yhea am I really weird if I have been having buffy and werewolf dreams for 7 days in a row?

~*RK*~

OK today was really weird it started off with another buffy werewolf dream agian. Some skinny person I know turned into a werewolf and just started to freek out so I am their and more werewolfs come so I get a sword and my staff and start destroying everything Gandalf style. So like all the werewolfs are getting sticked by my sword and dieing and turning back into humans or get inceierate by magic so I acidentally kill the skinny person and than that horrible song that is the back round when haldir dies comes on. God that dream stunk.

As for tests I probally got a C on spanish and I failed the loser chemistry lab test!!! Yeppie just what I need :P

Febuary 7th of the 5th age

I FREEKEN FAILED A SPAINSH QUIZ AND THEY ARE CANCELING ENTERPRISE BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE IT GOOD GOD! I LEAVE YOU PEOPLE ALONE IN PEACE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT NO!!!! IF I WANT SOMETHING YOU PEOPLE GO AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! I LISTEN TO YOU PEOPLE! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! I DONT LIKE YOUR SHOWS AND I DON'T DO ANYTHING TO CANCEL THEM OR MAKE SURE THEY STAYED CANCELED JESUS **** CHRIST JUST LET IT BE!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am frustrated now!

*actually I take that back keep it open I am to lazy to start a new log :bow:*