Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivendells_king

The words of Voric Ruler of the Rivendell

Good Luck on your fitness program RK. remember no pain no gain but don't over exert yourself either. Start slow and increase session length/difficulty as you become stronger. :hammer:

Voric, take a deep breath. All is not lost. I am by no means a small person, but I am a great swimmer and can outswim some of my small friends. I can stay on the bottom and do just about everything anyone else can do. I just wear out more easily. So it is good to be in shape. Just believe in yourself and anything is possible.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have read my personal log before I lifted :hammer: Extreme muscle fatiuge last time I had muscle fatiuge was after I squated for the first time and I fell down the stairs for a week. But anyways I lifted for 10 min tonight did about 50 reps of seated bench press and I must improve if Daniel Gyurta can do it so can I and I will.........eventually. I am kinda ticked off right now. Lady Lutiun has not e-mailed me back and it is really hurting me. She is probally my second best female friend but not anymore. Argh it just ticks me off. But anyways I did not call my friend to join the running club because I think its no cross country pratice and dude I cant run 7 miles...I wanted to be in cross country but thats not going to happen. Man my hands hurt I got like 1 blister on my left on and lots of cuts on my right one.

Well hugs :laugh:

Today is august 21st of the fourth age.

Yhea I am felling a little happeir today. I went to a family get together yesterday and we played some volley ball with little kids, which I kinda dis like because useally by the end of the game they are trampled because I acidentally run them over trying to get the ball. Having fun watching the olympics I want to go swiming but the public pools and beaches just closed for the season today, so I need to see if I can get a membership with the club that has the indoor pool by me but my parents will probally freek out you know parents. O no Darryl You could drown or some one there might try to hit on me.

Speaking of parents my mom is going insane. Her parents and 2 brothers are coming up on the 25 and we are cleaning the house and she is treating everybody like dirt. And I had to open my mouth and say my opinion telling her to calm down because if she keeps treating us like dirt and yelling at us while she smokes and cries on the phone I am going to snap on her. So she starts swearing and me calling me worthless and junk like that than gose and cries and smokes. ARGH somebody lacks the maturity to be a adult here and its either me or my mom.

Just warning you people If I do come on line next week it probally be late at night because my cousins will be up 2 and I hate to say this but I hate them. It takes alot for me to hate people but I hate them there so sick and inconsiderate and perverted. And there dad thinks im spoiled rotten because I have my own computer and I tell my mom what I think and its suppoused to be considered sassing off to her. But his kids are so perfect and when he leaves I get bashed by them called fat and stuff like that and if they get in a fight and I intervene they make up some lie that I hurt them and If I dont intervene I get in trouble for been a bad role modle. ARGHH I am not a role model!!!

School starts on the 1st of september. It might be fun or not I have all my hard classes in the morning when I am sleep deprived and I haft to ride the bus so i haft to wake up a hour and a half earlier than useall and my parents are hanging the car over me. O you got to go drive more o you need to get your grades higher bla bla bla bla bla bla. Man I complain to much.

Well I hope my week gets better and my parents calm down or else somebody is going to get hurt.

And any europeans out there. Are you people still going to be going here and still be alive in 2 years because I need to plan how much I need to earn for the euro trip and camping at peoples houses if its ok with you people and the adminstrators, will help me keep money to spend on college and tickets and passports and other things.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have read my personal log before I lifted  :laugh:  Extreme muscle fatiuge last time I had muscle fatiuge was after I squated for the first time and I fell down the stairs for a week. But anyways I lifted for 10 min tonight did about 50 reps of seated bench press and I must improve if Daniel Gyurta can do it so can I and I will.........eventually. I am kinda ticked off right now. Lady Lutiun has not e-mailed me back and it is really hurting me. She is probally my second best female friend but not anymore. Argh it just ticks me off. But anyways I did not call my friend to join the running club because I think its no cross country pratice and dude I cant run 7 miles...I wanted to be in cross country but thats not going to happen. Man my hands hurt I got like 1 blister on my left on and lots of cuts on my right one.

Well hugs  :laugh:

253127[/snapback]

Cross country is only 3 miles I thought. oh well.

Today has been pretty bla. Got up worked found out I got 100 dollars for working last week and wondering if I should put it in the bank or buy my older sister a going to college gift. Wait im making her cokkies never minds most of its going in the bank or all of it must save up for europe.....................my parents are freeken out about it because there might be french or dutch terrorists or something like that. Watched the olympics today and found out it ends next sunday! Yes another week of sports!!!! I love them I love track and field im not quiting this year like im planing im going to work really hard so I know for sure that im not on Varsity because im a juinor but because im good. Man I have to many plans for my self im going to croak. LOL I dont care rather die happy.

hugs :)

~Voric/Darryl~

He's dead jim. Argh im kinda freeked out right now pratically my only guy friend thats not here is probally joining the preps while I am giving up my seat with the preps and going down to guide the lives of the lower classes. So he probally wont talk to me anymore :) But maybe not it depends on what happens if we do lose him I will be a loner with a big bunch of girls.

Today is August 23 of the fourth age

Today is weird today. The water heater is fixed. *dances around* YESS FINALLY I CAN HAVE 30 min SHOWERS AGIAN!!!!!!!!! But I haft to regestier for school. I hate it so bad school is scary here. I fell like im going to be a outcast this year because im resigning my prep status maybe I should keep it. I cant live two lives its to much I cant be a sociable prep and be a nerdy geek at the same time!!! But I could try I have been doing it since freshmen year.

Socially embaressed my self in the caht room yesterday I acted so dumb and harrased so many people and turned in somebody for spamming. I fell so bad!! I am not a perfect person either maybe I should have not done it!

Updated my sig today to have a picture of arwen when she is crying because her father told her that dude you marry that loser your screwed! You'll have kids and you will have prescription coverage because you married a king but the arthrists and the gary hairs will freek you out and than you will die and never roam the earth agian and never see your elven kin.

Don't worry Voric. I just started a new job in June and I was really nervous, but I like it. Just be yourself and if somebody doesn't like you for that than they were not meant to be your friend. I don't mean to sound like a parent or anything, but I am.

Socially embaressed my self in the caht room yesterday I acted so dumb and harrased so many people and turned in somebody for spamming. I fell so bad!! I am not a perfect person either maybe I should have not done it!

255074[/snapback]

Please don't worry about something like that. The only way we can keep the friendly feel of this board as it grows is if we know who's violating the rules. Reporting a spammer is not something you should feel guilty about, you're helping the admin and mods do their job more effectively.

255074[/snapback]

Please don't worry about something like that. The only way we can keep the friendly feel of this board as it grows is if we know who's violating the rules. Reporting a spammer is not something you should feel guilty about, you're helping the admin and mods do their job more effectively.

255197[/snapback]

RC is correct you did the right thing. Now mentioning what you did here may be a different story. You may want to block that person from PMing you just in case...

It's fine, you didn't bother me, and anyways, that "spammer" was annoying most of the people in the room...

And has done in previous occasions...

It was very good of you to having had sent that PM.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

my friend is getting a foriegn exchange student from mongolia. Cool maybe we can ride horses together. registration was horrible my mom socially embaressed me agian. I hate going in public.

God I cant take it anymore im so stupid and dumb and I am such a loser and im such a pansy!!!!! I could not lift today the machine was calling me but I just couldent get my self to lift anymore im so dumb.

I so give up! I will never amount to squat in the world. Im to dumb I complian to much but I wont. I wont make it to the olmypics im not going to get into law I wont be able to run for president or congress I wont be able to make a town based on Lorien from LOTR im just not capable of it. I just cant I give in I give up!!

I know it probally makes you people fell bad because you are trying to help me and all, you people are doing your best and i love you for that but Its me tahts the problem not you people I cant blame other people anymore its my fault that im a loser and stupid I should have been socailzing and learing how to spell and do math instead of been out side helping my dad on the farm. I should have not got into nerdy stuff like star trek D&D and LOTRs I should have really tried to convince my parents to let me be in wrestling or some other pewe traning thing instead of just crying because they wont let me.

Im just going to turn into my parents I wont be able to go to europe or be remebered forever there will probally be some teens in the grave yard I will be buried in and they will read my tombstone, There once was a person that got all we everwanted, and that was not me. and they will just surg the shoulders, just some dumb retard and destroy my grave. Im just dirt, I came from dirt I will be dirt and I will go back to the dirt.

Sorry but the time of the elves is over.

*if anything is profain just close my personal log*

Dude I cant belive I looked at my last post and I am like duded im screwed up im suppoused to be trying to be postive not negative but I haft to let the negativity out some how or else I go insane. There is some dumb show behind me on the TV and it is annoying me I hate little kids shows!! Watched the olympics yesterday it was very fun I loved the womens beach volleyball the best :laugh: Danced in the shower for some reason dont ask me why radion was on and I just started, if there was a carmra in the shower I am so going to be black mailed!

Sorry for hurting anybody Hugsz! :bow:

Argh! I hate relatives there so boring they never shut up and let you sleep at all!!!!! Wents swiming yesterday so I was verry tried and than I did not get home till 10 because he had to go sing for my grandma. I dont care if she is 100 but if I dont get any sleep right now I am going to kill the little kids that are staying here!! I haft to share my room with my cousin He never shuts up I have been up till 12:30 everynight since wednesday and I have not been able to sleep in. Somebody save me!!! Havent been able to lift and I fell fat because of it.

man am I so tired.

Today was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my classes spanish was weird!!!!!!!!!! Chemcom I get stuck with loud mouth annoying dumb people!!! Geometry I get stuck with a big bunch of fresheys!! English was ok except I get stuck with loud mouths. European geograph I get stuck with more loud mouth preps that I hate!!! I want to learn about europe and its cultures but we haft to do disscusions and the people tend to bash people really bad!!!

And economics is just dumb!!!!

And I cant sit with my old buds because I gave up my prep status!!!!!!!! I should have not have done that. :picard-sith:

I hate it, i thought I was going to like It I hate it I hate it make it stop im so stupid I should be locked up in the sped closet :inlove:

Take it easy Voric. Give it time. My daughter is not really liking her classes either. But you have to be patient. Yes, mmm patience. Hate is of the dark side. And it's not very becoming of a King of Elves. Take a dreep breath in the morning right before you go into school it may not help much but every little bit does. Good Luck my friend.

Bad week. I hate it so much, school causes to much stress we should ban it I dont give a *beep* about my abcs and 123 god I dont care anymore!! School was a little better I really love european geograph and I get to make my own vacation package and pick places to see in a country if I was like planing a trip for somebody. Friday stunk!! The only good thing is that I got enrique or what ever as my spanish name *yhea!!* but than it all went down hill, I felt like the geograph teacher was treating my like I was a retard, I cant wear my chain wallet or my *if idiots could fly this place would be a freaken airport shirt* lunch stunk, I pissed of ricka, my german exchange friend, and O I thought it was going to be better me and some girls go to stone creek creamery to get some ice cream after the first week of school, well it happens the girl I am with its her first day with a license, so we are driving I look to the right for some reason she dose to, I look forward and there is a car, I am like Sh** stop the car we are going to freaken hit another car and than we rearend the other car and I am freeken out and all the girls are like waht are we suppoused to do, and than all the loser football players go by and tehy are suppoused to help people when they are in trouble but they all go by *somebody remind me go talk to the loser football coach he is in for it now* So we dont know what to do, the car we hit just has a quarter size scratch while the car I was in its hood is bent in front and maybe the radiator is busted, so this one girl is like maybe we should call the cops, and there is allways the school leazon officer, but we were all afriad to have somebody go get him, and I am like I dont know what to do!! and so the leazon officer is coming down the street and we are all like YHEA we are saved we can go home, well he gose into the teachers parking lot and turns around and gose the other way. So everbody else is like Ok we know who you are I will give you my number call me on monday or tuesday I will telll my insurance that we did get rear ended by you and you will agree and it will be over with. So I walk to a friends house and tell my mom what happened on the phone and she starts cusing at me calling me retarded and crap like that and she comes and is like know what no more going with your friends in cars because you distract them. I did not distract the driver but my mom is a little *Beep* and cant figure that out and my dad is yelling at me, and they say I might get sued and if I do I haft to pay for my own laywer and fines and crap like that. I am to poor to afford a lawyer I am trying to go to florida and europe not this not now, so now I fell all guilty and crap like that My friend got a forign exchange student and she said she might have a party but she did not call yet and everybody else says she is but my parents and their dictoral crap, o you need to be called by the person before you can go bla bla bla *parents walk away with right arm extened in air and start marching* Well I was thinking about asking a girl out but I but theres 2 I want to ask out argh!! And it also gose agianst the vow I made never to date, marry or reproduce.I watched extreme make over last night, and the person who got a make over was a teenager that had zits a little bit of chest hair and missing one tooth, he got to look all hot and crap like that, I should be on that show I am way worse, I am fat, hairy, zitty, stupid, retarded, dumb, scum ARGHH I hate it. I am having problems right now with memory of a former friend and I dont know what to do should I delete her e-mails and pms or leave them there. It hurts everytime I go and there her name is, and her banner really ticks me off I am putting a request in for VBG to delete it because we were the cause of all her problems.

*voric*

A little while ago you asked for a picture of Arwen and the Evenstar. I was finally able to do it this evening here you go buddy.

post-642-1094771182.jpg

Yet another boring week of school. I butchered my geometry quiz and I got a C on my spanish quiz........ I am so dumb. Went to the local eve of destruction yesterday.........I felt kinda a bad for going because it was 9/11 and it was the eve of destrucion. Weekend is still boring I fell unwanted ignored, no body calls, no body is chating with me. I decided not to ask any girls out I am to dumb to date, I dont have a car, I am runing low on money, I wont be able to go the europe, every time I try to find somebody to go with me they allways want to spend more money, like o lets go to france instead of london. DUDE I am trying to do it so I can see my fellow trekkers in euro land, and so I might be able to camp out in your houses so I dont haft to worry about renting a loser hotel room.

I fell so bad, I look back at the past, I fell so unemotional so much death, destruction and decay all around and I did not even let a tear fall, but still I cry when a cow dies. I am screwed up!!!

You are not dumb! :) You have to quit telling yourself that! Hey getting a C on a test is better than an F! I know how boring school is. Believe me I feel the same thing about work. I don't like coming to work everyday. I would rather sit around and watch TV or do whatever the heck I feel like.

The world is a messed up place. That is allot of the reason I like StarTrek is people don't judge you by how much money you make and you can pursue your dreams not just the dreams you can afford. I was very depressed in school also. I hated going. I was always looking for an answer to a question that I was not sure what the question was. There is no answer. The best I can come up with is that it's not how much money you make in this world, it's how you live your life. I was very fortunate to meet a young lady who liked me for who I was. She was beautiful. She helped me with allot of my self-asteem problems and still does. I am celebrating 12 years of marriage this Saturday. You will find someone. Don't look for her too hard she will find you. Believe me I was not popular with the girls in school. I was 19 before I met her. Then (too soon) I found out I was gonna be a Daddy. Life changed then. But one thing remains. Life sucks, but only if you let it suck! Keep up the faith Voric. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about your depression. I take meds for mine. They help. I don't know what else to say. You're probably thinking to yourself shut up Airies you don't know crap. And you would be right, just worried about a friend. :)

Well this is several days late because I'm so behind on logs, but *HUGS* :( . You can always pm me if you need to vent.

RK, if you need someone to vent to please PM me. I will listen. You are not dump and please trust me on this one.