Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Rikerchick's Photo Album

Just showing off my princess again. ballet.gif

Rachael watering the backyard plants

109014.jpg

109015.jpg

Rachael showing you how old she is

109016.jpg

Rachael after meeting tonight.

109017.jpg

she's so precious :wow: I never understood the deal with pictures of children or babies until I became an uncle, she's so sweet RC. You're very blessed.

Ok here's that pic of me in the balloon hat. If you don't know what I'm talking about read my personal log. Can you believe I walked through the mall with that thing on? :P :clap:

110100.jpg

:clap: AWWWWW you look soooo cute....and walked in the mall like that hehehe :roflmao: :P

The kids all dressed up for the Memorial. love.gif

111323.jpg

And Rachael in the balloon hat :P

111324.jpg

I see another crazy RC being raised!!! LOL

oh oh... *get's two years worth of canned food and get's in the bomb shelter* :o

They look great RC! I like the balloon hat!

I haven't replied to a lot of people's replies on this thread. :( Sorry 'bout that.

Pic of the bear my little brother won me out of a claw machine. :( I love this bear, he is so cool looking. :(

Picture_002.jpg

WOAH!!! He won something from a claw machine!?!?!? I didn't know that was possible!!! :laugh:

He's mastered them. He gets something every time. My kids stay well stocked in toys from him. He's brought over 10 stuffed animals this week that's he's won from claw machines. He gives them to my kids. That blue bear is mine though.

I love stuffed animals!!!! That blue bear is so cute!!!! :laugh:

Does he already have a name, RC... er... VBGChick? :flex:

WOAH!!! He won something from a claw machine!?!?!? I didn't know that was possible!!! :laugh:

He's mastered them. He gets something every time. My kids stay well stocked in toys from him. He's brought over 10 stuffed animals this week that's he's won from claw machines. He gives them to my kids. That blue bear is mine though.

:flex: I always try the claw machines but I am rubbish at it. When we went on holiday in November I tried to win my niece a Nemo toy I must have spent £5 trying before I decided it would have just been cheaper to buy her one from the shops. :blink:

Your new bear is so cute, he is a lovely colour. :flex:

WOAH!!! He won something from a claw machine!?!?!? I didn't know that was possible!!! :flex:

:flex: I always try the claw machines but I am rubbish at it. When we went on holiday in November I tried to win my niece a Nemo toy I must have spent £5 trying before I decided it would have just been cheaper to buy her one from the shops. :laugh:

Your new bear is so cute, he is a lovely colour. :rofl:

I've never won a single thing from those machines. I don't know how he does it.

Does he already have a name, RC

No not yet. Rachael just calls him blue bear, but I'd like something with a little more pazazz :blink:

Someone got something out of thr claw machine????

That's not possible

Someone got something out of thr claw machine????

That's not possible

Geez, WAB, where have you been the last week???

RikerChick's rarely seen natural hair color. :o This was 1984

Click For Spoiler

post-162-1100858034.jpg

I was going through old pictures tonight and found a more recent one. Recent being 5th grade, but I started coloring my hair at 14 so there aren't many pictures of it. This was also at it's longest I think. And I don't want to hear one word about those earrings. :nono: It wasn't my fault, I was a fashion victim of the late 80's. :rolleyes:

5thgrade.jpg

Awww that first pic is cute :P i can see its you in the second pic by your mouth.. :rolleyes: ..oh btw nice earrings riminds me of a hula hoop :nono: .*runs*

My mouth is recognizable? :o  :rolleyes: Oh god they do look like hula hoops.  :P  :nono: 

Yep i can see that its your mouth because the photo you have in your profile.