Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Rikerchick's Photo Album

I can't believe I haven't posted in here since May. :nono: Had to go back and fix all the broken spoilers. Ok more family pics from the last few months. :nono:

post-162-1100239546.jpg

me_and_paul.jpg

paul_raiders2.jpg

rachael_cute.jpg

21583366274_235.jpg

ruby_slippers.jpg

And some more. :nono: These are all from the phone so not very good quality. Gotta love the cheesy glitter effect. :nono:

110204_184812.jpg

110804_222836.jpg

111104_001649.jpg

111704_145915.jpg

111704_151817.jpg

111704_151947.jpg

111804_180201.jpg

The creativity poll reminded me that I told hang I'd get a picture of my belly cast. This was me 8 months pregnant. Yes I was massive. :nono:

111904_003459.jpg

Nice photo,s RC you have realy beatifull kids, you must love them very much

The creativity poll reminded me that I told hang I'd get a picture of my belly cast. This was me 8 months pregnant. Yes I was massive.  :nono:

282006[/snapback]

LOL at last i get to see this cast...*nods* looks kinda cool i hope debbie will do the same, i think its something cool to have as a reminder :nono:

Btw Rachael and paul look way cute :kisss:

The creativity poll reminded me that I told hang I'd get a picture of my belly cast. This was me 8 months pregnant. Yes I was massive.  :nono:

282006[/snapback]

Did anyone give you a baby shower and then measure your stomach? :nono:

I think 48 inches was the biggest I've heard. :(

Thanks :P Now if I could just get my email to work I'd have some new pics to put up. :frusty:

Did anyone give you a baby shower and then measure your stomach?  :angry: 

I think 48 inches was the biggest I've heard.  :o

They did but for the life of me I don't remember what it was. :huh: I gained 52 pounds with Rachael though and 6 months after I gave birth to her I got pregnant with Paul and gained another 48 pounds. :huh: Fortunately with the help of a lot of exercise, good diet and mom's wonderful genes I'm back to a 26 inch waist now (last I measured). Not as small as I was but I'm just fine with it.

Awww cute pics of the kids mandy...i think the one of Rachael with her pink hat on is really cute...she has a cool look on her face ;)

I love the pic of RAcael asleep with the cat is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Reminds me of when I was little and slept with my cat.

;) awww they are two sweet little kids you got mandy ;)

And you live in a very beautiful area we have nothing like that here in holland,its a very flat country so no hills or mountains :(

I can't believe how many of these pics don't work anymore. :blink:

Anyway, no point to opening a new thread when I still have this one. I think I'll reopen it with a stupid little picture nobody will care about. :vbg:

Some play-doh sculptures I made this morning.

playdoh.jpg

Uploading the pics to the Photo Gallery, or in the thread itself will cure the problem of pics not working after a couple years. Once they're on our server they'll stay there.

Anyway, no point to opening a new thread when I still have this one. I think I'll reopen it with a stupid little picture nobody will care about. :vbg:

post-162-1215350351.jpg

you said pics nobody care about, nut Play dough sculputers always amused me, I loved that stuff, always smelled good, but tasted real salty

post-162-1215350351.jpg

Why is that dragon thing sniffing that dog in the butt?

Grow up Roy

Hey, at least this time I'm not talking about *my* butt.

My seven year old is just outgrowing her phase where she thinks the word "butt" is funny. When are you going to outgrow that phase?

Play-doh is the kids new favorite thing but they mostly like to squish it, not sculpt it. :vbg: So here's some new little play-doh sculptures. The rhino is a little wonky, but whatever, I've never made a rhino before lol. Paul wanted me to make a wart hog but that just didn't turn out at all.

playdoh2.jpg

Grow up Roy

Hey, at least this time I'm not talking about *my* butt.

LOL I am glad I am not know as Dragonwrangler95 anymore in that case, LOL