Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

My Daughter the Artiste

I just had to share with you the picture my daughter was working on. She found a screen shot that was saved on the hard drive of our computer and decided to add to it.

Click for Spoiler:

CHANTELLE.JPG

She did a lot better than I could that's for sure.  I especially like the added touch of Spot on the bridge.

The one standing in the back looks like he doesn't have much hair... that wasn't meant to resemble anyone was it??? B) B)

She did a lot better than I could that's for sure.  I especially like the added touch of Spot on the bridge.

The one standing in the back looks like he doesn't have much hair... that wasn't meant to resemble anyone was it??? B) :)

I hadn't noticed that. I will definitely ask her. She is a big fan of doctored pictures and has asked me to put your head on many different bodies. LOL

I just had to share with you the picture my daughter was working on. She found a screen shot that was saved on the hard drive of our computer and decided to add to it.

Click for Spoiler:

CHANTELLE.JPG

Awwwwwwww... That's precious!! I love the kitty!

That is too cute! Is she a Trekkie too?

She really likes TNG. She'll be 10 in July. For Halloween last year she went out as Data and insisted that I dress up as Lore. She has an incredible memory and can tell you what season an episode is from the differences in the opening credits (my daughter is autistic and having an incredible memory is common trait). She has her own favourite episodes - right now Genesis is her favourite. It's the only episode of any series or movie that has made her literally jump from being surprised (when Barclay startles Picard in Engineering) and she loves that.