Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your dream job?

Actually I do have a dream job. I would love to be a UFO investigator. I mean part of team that that investigates unexplained phenomena with the latest scientific equipment...sort of like a CSI team.

Chief beer taster for Miller Brewery.

Change that to Budweiser and I could definitely do that. Only bad thing about that job is you are not aloud to swallow any of the beer, you have to spit it out.

I missed this topic the last time it blew through town so I'm posting now before it's too late again.

My dream jobs would be to either work at the Vehicle Assembly Building at NASA or be some part of the Trek production team (behind the scenes).

I'd love to work on NFL Primetime with Chris Berman...

but seriously, I have had a taste of my dream job. I have been a tour manager for a band from England called Grand Drive. I was in the right place at the right time to get that. It was hard work, but I was completely im my element, and I loved every minute of it...except for when the band's record label rep's wife came on to me...I had a hard time turning her down.... :laugh: But, that's another story. :laugh:

I want to be either an Engineer or an Architect after school...

But a DREAM job... hmm. CEO of Porsche or Aston Martin, PGA Golf pro, NHL hockey player, or a director.

My dream job, hmmm. I think my 2 dream jobs are either (1) as a radio talk show host like george noory of coast to coast am, or (2) a chief designer for the star trek division of a company like lego or mega blocks :naughty: . (seriously)

1) I've always wanted to start up my own car company from scratch (something to compete with Toyota, GM, BMW, etc...), and be heavily involved in the design process for each vehicle.

2) Professional/freelance photographer. I'd want to travel all around the world just doing photography,,, and get paid for it.

3) Real-estate developer / city planner. What can I say, I loved the first SimCity :naughty: . This is probably the most likely to happen (to some extent), as I'm actually going to be a real-estate agent, hopefully leading to a side-carreer in development.

My dream job would be to become a commerical airline pilot.

or

Become a college band director.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

Ive always wanted to become a professional ballerina and I worked very hard for it,when I found out last year that Im not good enough and too fat.

It made me sooo sad and depressed but when I hear stories about it now im on one hand glad I didnt enter that world bcuz its filled with boulimia and anorexia.

But everytime I see ballet or dancing it makes me a little sad bcuz I realize that I could have stand there if I worked hard enough.

Now I have no idea what I wanna be later,it kinda made my whole world collapse really,Im still studying and Im going to continue that for as long as I can so Im safe and I dont have to make tough decisions...

post-12-1083318394.jpg

Edited by Luthien

What I'm doing now......

....... either that or a professional athlete - a cyclist.