Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddillard

ddillard Personal Log

Sitting at work and the availability is high which is a good thing. It is nice to have a little slow time to figure out a few things especially with the pace that I have been keeping lately trying to handle everything with my life and that of a very close friend of mine who is very sick.

Hoping that life will slow down again soon. But all in all it is turning out to be a good day.

Kind of feeling like a chicken with my head cut off. LOL. Forgot to mention I got Promoted two weeks ago at work. At least I rarely have to talk to customers anymore, which is a nice thing. It is starting to turn a little chilly at night here, but not bad.

Sitting at work on hold for almost an hour for another department. I hate hold times, but at least it gives me time to catch up on the boards. I just have a problem with having to wait on other for anything. But anyway enough about that. All in all it has been an okay day. Not much happening at least nothing new. Suffering from SSDD syndrome. LOL.

If it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. That about sums it up for the last couple days. On my way to work yesterday the transmission in my car went out, so I had to call off work. I borrowed my roomates car to take my friend to work and when I went to pick her up to take her back home that car broke down, and I had to call another friend to come and get us. So now I am pretty much without transportation until I get my next paycheck in two weeks. So, here is to hoping I can get back and forth to work until then without loosing my job.

Well, as soon as a friend of mine gets his new car later this week. So I should be okay in that respect. So here is to hoping that things start looking up.

Well, I got the car from my friend yesterday so I now have transportation again. That was the longest that I have ever gone without my own car and it nearly drove me nuts. I just was not complete without my car. But now that I have the car I am hoping that everything else will start working out again. Trying to pick up extra OT to help a friend out. So I am gonna be busy for a while.

Just got one phrase that describes my life to a T, "No good deed goes unpunished." LOL. Just been a frustrating day that has me thinking about alot of old phrases. Oh, here is another one "Everything that can go will go wrong and at the worst possible time."

Well things are starting to look a little better. Just getting a little worn out from working seven days a week, but I an adjusting which is making it alot easier.

Well, I just finished going through a really emotional time, but things are starting to get back on track, so hopefully everything will settle down and go back to the way things were a couple of months ago.

Well, I went with a friend of mine to see my father on Thanksgiving. I only got to visit for a few hours but it is always nice to see him whenever I can, since I do not get down there nearly as much as I would like to.

Just realized that I have not made an entry in a long time. Alot has been happening lately.

I have recently moved. I am so glad to be living in a house again, I have missed that so much. I have been busy with work as usual and trying to get everything settled otherwise.

My Dill has a log! Woo hoo!  :rolleyes:

I was one of the first ones to start a log, I just don't use it very often. I keep forgetting about it. LOL.

Well, I am sitting here at work on hold for another department. It was supposed to be an 11 minute hold time and I have now been holding for over an hour for a conversation that is going to take about 30 seconds when I get through. But at least the hold time gives me plenty of time to catch up on the boards.

Other than that today has been fairly uneventful except for the dreams I had last night. I am trying to decide whether or not to go to the restaurant after work to pick on Jillian or just go home watch trek and go to bed.

Well, I am at work, seems to be a recurring theme doesn't it. I just got back from lunch at Cici's (a local pizza buffet) and now all I wanna do is go home and take a nap, lol. I need to remember not to eat a big lunch at work, it always makes me so sleepy.

Other than that not much happening new for me. Still trying to get motivated enough to go pick up the rest of my stuff from the old apartment before I lose it. I have just felt kind of lazy lately, can't seem to get enough sleep. Maybe I will stop by and pick up some of the stuff tonight.

Thank you for the congratulations on my promotion

;)

...............................................................................................

eigenlijkbenjijeenhelegoreeikeldievolgensmijnognooiteenvrouwgebeftheeft

Well, looks like I won't be picking anything up from the old apartment tonight. I am picking up an extra shift and will be working until 8am ET in the morning to cover for a sick collegue. It is gonna be a long night, thank goodness for caffeine, cause then I turn around and come back in at 2pm tomorrow.

Well I made it through the shift and then back to work, I was a little late though but they deviated me so that I was not pointed for being late due to having worked the extra hours. I am hoping that the agent does not call off again tonight, as I am really tired and not sure that I want to do another double shift tonight, but if I am needed I will take one for the team again.

At least working last night gave me a chance to catch up on some of the threads that I had missed on the boards, which was kind of nice. And I got to see that Luvin1stdegree lost the bet with VBG, who did not see that one coming. lol

And I got to see that Luvin1stdegree lost the bet with VBG, who did not see that one coming.  lol

Thanks for rubbing that in. I just can't get enough humiliation from you two!

And I got to see that Luvin1stdegree lost the bet with VBG, who did not see that one coming.  lol

Thanks for rubbing that in. I just can't get enough humiliation from you two!

LOL, Always glad to help.

Okay, I should not have turned yesterday into Tequila Monday, because now I am forced to deal with Hangover Tuesday. Went out with some friends last night and actually did not drink at the bar, but it was Tequila in my Long Islands Iced Teas and one shot by itself. The problem was the bottle of Tequila at home that was calling out to me.

I think I even called RC at some point. I vaguely remember talking to her, just can't remember what I was talking about.

I think I even called RC at some point.  I vaguely remember talking to her, just can't remember what I was talking about.

Yes you did call me.....at about 1:00 am. :D And it's not so much what we were talking about as what me and your roomates were talking about. :o May I never witness that much drunk male bonding again as long as I live. I was laughing so hard Robert woke up and came in to make sure I was ok. :D -_-

dang, so what did the hubbie have to say about a 1am phone call. lol. btw ddillard its not tequilla its takillya. just remember that, anyway ech how can you drink that stuff its so so ech. now cpt and coke on the other hand or jack and coke, is good. but i cant say too much ive had a few of those drunk nights that i dont remember. lol

Well it has been an interesting week. I have gotten the beginning processes for starting my own business started and I am hoping that it kicks off with a bang, but we will see. I am going to start slow and try to make enough to break even then when I master that I am going to go for making a good profit. I have been planning this for about a year and have put alot of thought into it. You would be surprised at all the work that has to go into it when you first start it up, even though it is an online business.

OMG, today started out bad, it is my "big brother's" birthday and I have to work and cannot meet up with him until after 11pm, then when I get to work I just had to deal with a customer yelling, cussing and being generally abusive for a half hour until I finally had to hang up on him to keep from saying something that would get me fired.

hey man hope the night gets better for ya, and good luck with the business, so what kinda online bus., is it?

I am selling pretty much anything a person could want, legally, lol. Right now I am starting out by doing it through ebay auctions until I get my website up and running. If you want to check out any of the stuff on ebay to get an idea my username there is frogdewaynefrog and I have 18 auctions up right now and it gives a very small sample of what I will be selling.

As for my day it has been horrible. I have been so depressed lately and I can't seem to shake it for some reason. I am just kind of going on auto pilot and concentrating on work or getting the business running, so that I don't have to think about it.

I finally sold something on ebay!!!! Well, got a bid on one of the auctions anyway, but it is the first one so I am a little excited.