Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indy

The Indy Files

Nah, I gave up on avatars, since I hardly ever post here anymore. :eekout:

Love the avatar, CJLP. Wonder how long it will last?? :laugh:

bullwhip.gif

Eh, if I don't post, nobody will see it anyway. :eekout:

bullwhip.gif

Till tomorrow morning? :eekout:

Nope, only lasted about 10 minutes. :laugh:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

bullwhip.gif

Heck, Daniel, why'd you have to go and get yourself queued??? HUH, HUH?? Now you've ruined everything cause it takes so long to get your posts posted. GGGRRR. Why don't you just follow the friggin' rules? Can I say friggin? Guess I'll find out.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I don't wanna sit around here and wait for your posts to get posted. :eekout:

bullwhip.gif <-------Don't you love my little indy dude?

There is a problem. I only became aware of the magnitude of it yesterday and am presently working to correct it. I will be successful, one way or the other.

Today will be a busy day for me as we have guests and we're going to do the tourist thing. Plus, my daughter may be having an MRI for a knee injury (scary thing for a dancer).

Tomorrow I will be working full-time on above-referenced problem. I will do whatever is necessary.

Looks like my daughter will have to have surgery on her knee. :laugh: She'll miss the summer session, but if all goes well, will be able to return in the Fall.

I'm going out of town today. I'll be back late tomorrow.

bullwhip.gif

Wow, I haven't posted in this Log in a long time. I have nothing intelligent to say obviously. Had a Star Wars marathon a couple days ago with my daughter. We watched episode 1 (which we have), then rented episode 2, then watched 4, 5 and 6 over the space of two days. It was fun. My daughter is pretty cool that she'll watch stuff like that.

Yesterday we watched First Contact. She hadn't seen all of it and thought drunk Deanna Troi was pretty funny. Today she wants to watch Insurrection.

Wow, it's 4:30 in the morning and when I got here I was the only member on except for one cloaked member. So I'm going back to bed now. I'm sure this won't make sense in the morning. :(

Wow, it's 4:30 in the morning and when I got here I was the only member on except for one cloaked member.  So I'm going back to bed now.  I'm sure this won't make sense in the morning.  :spock:

*cloaked member waves to Indy* :(

Indy asked this to be deleted right away because of threats from Angelic. I've moved it here for now till I find out if there's anything she'd like saved.