Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indy

The Indy Files

Well, see, her computer did crash. Then she got abducted by the Borg, but they rejected her due to her confused state. I offerred her a job as my new counselor since Troi's replacement is nuts! I heard from Quark that she went on vacation after opening up a "how to" book store next to his bar. Next thing I know, I hear from Admiral Janeway that Indy is her apprentice! :laugh: As a favor to Janeway, I picked up Indy in a shuttle and dropped her off on the Tibble homeworld so she could begin her work on re-populating the species. :dude: Sadly, she met Q there and went on a tour of the galaxy without inviting me! :laugh: Then I get a message from Colonel Kira that she returned to her book store at DS9 to work on her next STF poem about how Archer rejected her s Hoshi's replacement on the NX-01.

Indy sure gets arround, huh?

Where in the Galaxy is Indy ?

1.  Her Computer Crashed

2.  Was kidnapped by the Borg and was assimilated

3.  Was given a job as Counselor on the Enterprise E

4.  Opened up a book store on the Promenade on DS9

5.  On Vacation

6.  Studying to be an Admiral

7.  On the Tribble Home World trying to re-populate the species

8.  On a tour of the galaxy with Q

9.  Working on her next Star Trek Fans poem

10. Was given a job as the new Comm officer replacing Hoshi on Enterprise

So, what do you think ??

Nobody has any guesses? I'm kinda partial to option # 10...

Well, see, her computer did crash.  Then she got abducted by the Borg, but they rejected her due to her confused state.  I offerred her a job as my new counselor since Troi's replacement is nuts!  I heard from Quark that she went on vacation after opening up a "how to" book store next to his bar.  Next thing I know, I hear from Admiral Janeway that Indy is her apprentice! :laugh: As a favor to Janeway, I picked up Indy in a shuttle and dropped her off on the Tibble homeworld so she could begin her work on re-populating the species. :dude: Sadly, she met Q there and went on a tour of the galaxy without inviting me! :laugh: Then I get a message from Colonel Kira that she returned to her book store at DS9 to work on her next STF poem about how Archer rejected her s Hoshi's replacement on the NX-01.

Indy sure gets arround, huh?

OOOHHHH..So that's where Indy's been..Thanks for enlightening us CJLP..

LOL!!!! That was all GREAT!!! It seems I've returned from a great adventure! B) But, I gotta mop the floor right now, so I'll post more later. B)

I left Quark in charge of the bookstore. The counseling job just wouldn't work out because of my natural state of confusion. B) The most disappointing was the Tribble homeworld. It seems my pet Targ, Fluffy, kept eating the baby tribbles. B)

WB Indy..! Well, you certainly have had quite an adventure..Too bad things didn't work out with the Tribbles or the bookstore..You do know that Quark will rob you blind..!!

WB Indy..! Well, you certainly have had quite an adventure..Too bad things didn't work out with the Tribbles or the bookstore..You do know that Quark will rob you blind..!!

Thanks, spacetigger. Yeah, Quark is welcome to the meagerly profits that place was making. It seems how-to books aren't in big demand on DS9. :lol:

I had Mr. LaForge reverse the pollarity of both the Enterprise and STF. Indy was forcibly zapped back. Works every time. 

OOH, so that's why I've had this horrendous headache for the past two days!!

PERSONAL LOG

I bought a book in a used book store in the Big City where my daughter lives. I had been looking for it for awhile and was thrilled when I found they had two copies. It's book 3 of the Mission Gamma series. So, I picked the best copy and rushed to the cash register with my find. I didn't even bother to flip through the pages to check the condition of the inside of the book since my husband was circling around the block looking for a parking place. So, I bought the book and went outside and flagged down my husband and didn't think anything else of it. When we returned home, I put the book on the bookshelf with the rest of my Star Trek books. Ok, so I've already made this story longer than it should be, but anyway, I grabbed the book yesterday to start reading it. When I opened the first page, there was writing there, and at first I was annoyed. But when I read it, I realized it was an inscription to some people I've never heard of and it was signed BY THE AUTHOR!!! Needless to say, I'm thrilled and will definitely visit that bookstore again.

Also, got a good deal from e-bay a few days ago. I found the "Star Trek: Voyager Companion" and got it for only $10!! (A $27.95 value.) I should be receiving that in a few days.

So, that's all the excitement in my life right now since I returned from my Big Adventure. Although, I've been thinking of going into business with my "targ food." (The one with the secret ingredient. :lol: )

END LOG

Ok, I had something here, but decided it was just way too depressing.

TO A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND!!

(Who wishes to remain anonymous)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:biggrin:

Kirk: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...Message, Spock?

Spock: None that I am conscious of...except, of course, Happy Birthday. Surely the best of times.

Some words of wisdom for you as you enter your "adult" years:

"Captain, life is not a dream."

"Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end."

"Normal is what everyone else is and you are not."

"Where there's a will, there's an or." (OK, that one snuck in from SG-1)

Now, I will sing "Happy Birthday" to you:

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear frieeend,

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Oh, and here's two more verses that are hardly ever sung:

Happy Birthday to you,

Have a tribble or two!

They're very good skewered,

and then barbecued!!

Happy Birthday, ****

Your name rhymes with AE!

You have the same birthday,

As our Prez, VBG!!

Here's one more parting thought:

I have been, and ever shall be, your FRIEND.

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER!!

:force:

ok, that didn't work. TREKZONE - HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!

ok, this is my last attempt at posting a picture. If this doesn't work, I just ......GIVE UP!!!

Click for Spoiler:

pol20cartoon.jpg

Did it work? Can you see it? LOL

Editted cause I forgot to put it in a spoiler. :martok:

ok, that's it, I give up, no picture posting for me. :martok:

How do you do that? :martok: I mean, I have it on a site, and I thought I could link it from there, but it just doesn't work. :b-day:

I just went to the link that the picture was hosted at, so I saved the picture from there. I think the problem was that the site does not allow other sites to show pictures hosted from their site. Then I just uploaded it onto my Angelfire account and hosted it from there.

Ok, thanks bysty. I guess I wasted my time building that site. :martok:

Learning is never a waist of time. :bow:

Especially when learning to spell. It's 'waste'. Lol.

:bag: I'm just kidding around, CJLP.