Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

My paintings

*puppy eyes*

This might help... :flowers:

nosey.gif

*CHOKES*... :P :innocent: ..talk about quick on the draw..lol

I'm just gonna make a thread in here to post my paintings since I plan to do a lot more painting. This one is from today. I'm not thrilled with it but I don't dislike it either. I'm still learning how to do this so I'm trying to not be too self critical.

Click for Spoiler:

gallery_162_127_10619.jpg

This one is the one from the other day.

Click for Spoiler:

gallery_162_127_59556.jpg

Very good.

A couple people said I should post this so here goes. It's similar to the first but softer hills instead of mountains. It's a gift for Kevin taken from some pictures he sent me of a spot where he used to camp as a kid.

gallery_162_127_26958.jpg

A couple people said I should post this so here goes. It's similar to the first but softer hills instead of mountains. It's a gift for Kevin taken from some pictures he sent me of a spot where he used to camp as a kid.

:whistling: It's awesome!

I used to camp there when I was in the Boy Scouts. I doubt anyone here outside of maybe Kor ever heard of the area, it's Deep Creek Lake in Maryland.

It's awesome in the winter when the lake freezes over.

Awesome job on it Mandy! I wish I had a quarter of your talent!

Thank you for sharing. You have done a wonderful job on that and it's gorgeous. :whistling:

Beautiful work RC! I especially like the mountain one. It reminds me a bit of the Grand Tetons area, one of my favorite areas.

:whistling: It's awesome!

I used to camp there when I was in the Boy Scouts. I doubt anyone here outside of maybe Kor ever heard of the area, it's Deep Creek Lake in Maryland.

It's awesome in the winter when the lake freezes over.

Awesome job on it Mandy! I wish I had a quarter of your talent!

Deep Creek Lake is great! I go there for skiing in the winter and for boating in the summer. Very beautiful place.

Great job capturing it, RC!

WOW, fantastic Mandy!

I am an artist myself. I do mostly graphics in Photoshop but I can do animation (3D+2D). I painted the Lotus flower that is in my avatar once, and ended up applying oil pastels on top of the oil paints.

I kept it next to my Buddha Shrine for a few months then I ended up giving it to my Buddhist Centre as a gift of thanks when I first joined the Sangha last September.

This is a video I made with it for some friends on Facebook. (Shown at the end). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRA0vkyZpk

I just felt like painting tonight and this is what came out. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Click for Spoiler:

gallery_162_127_24734.jpg

These are great. And to think you can finish a painting like that in one day! That's talent!