Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

Old topics resurfacing

Perhaps the mods have a way of bumping a thread without posting a "bump" message - because I just saw one and wondered what was up.

Shhhhh... Ghosts and Tribbles sounds better :clap:

I'm noticing them same things here, plus I'm logging in each session. And its NOT my compter, mr psychic is having the same issues too.

Perhaps the mods have a way of bumping a thread without posting a "bump" message - because I just saw one and wondered what was up.

Shhhhh... Ghosts and Tribbles sounds better :clap:

Maybe it is the Ghosts of Tribbles :clap:

I have to log in just about every time as well.

Something must be preventing the sites cookies from being kept on your system. On all 3 of my systems that I use I never have to log in.

I just had an issue with the need to log in again.

That was from the changes I made. Everyone will experience that because of those changes.

How long have the log in issues been happening?

It started as soon as the new skin came on. Its weird. When I came online this morning for the first time, I didn't have to log on. When I came back a second time just now, I had to log on.

How long have the log in issues been happening?

It started as soon as the new skin came on. Its weird. When I came online this morning for the first time, I didn't have to log on. When I came back a second time just now, I had to log on.

That was because of a change I made to the database settings.

Everyone will have to re-logon today after those changes. From this point forward it shouldn't be an issue. If it is please let me know.

It is the ghost of Data ...

That's it the mystery is solved. Before the Scimitar was destroyed Data created a subspace link and downloaded his conscienceness into the STARTREKFANS.NET database and now he is reactivating old threads to try to make his presence known. <_<

Here I thought we were seeing the return of Jim Phaserman and instead its one of his old topics mysteriously bumped....... <_<

Here I thought we were seeing the return of Jim Phaserman and instead its one of his old topics mysteriously bumped....... <_<

This isn't one of his old topics, and it's bumped because you just posted on it... B)

This isn't one of his old topics, and it's bumped because you just posted on it... B)

No No....I posted in it because it was on the top of Latest Posts list

Also: A thread called "Worf" just popped to the top of the Latest Posts list. The last post in that thread is by Captain Jean Luc Picard who hasn't been here since before my time

Edited by Kor37

Also: A thread called "Worf" just popped to the top of the Latest Posts list. The last post in that thread is by Captain Jean Luc Picard who hasn't been here since before my time

What brand of 24 oz. are you drinking again? B)

Must be some good stuff.

Must be some good stuff.

You two SERIOUSLY don't understand what I'm trying to say?

Must be some good stuff.

Sounds like the ones intoxicated are you two. I guess insulting others for bringing up an issue is standard here now.... Look, here's what happened. We see topics that just mysteriously come up to the top of the "view new posts" area. We post in them because it's odd that they come up. We KNOW that new posts also bring it up to the top of the list. We're NOT stupid OR drunk, now if only YOU could actually listen to us about it, the problem could be fixed.

Another example of a thread appearing is that "new" post by Takara_Soong at 4:50 PM. That post doesn't exist, the last post was 5 years ago. Maybe VBG should get a refund on his new skin <_<

Must be some good stuff.

I guess insulting others for bringing up an issue is standard here now....

B) Insulting? Who's insulting? The :P is meant to indicate a playfulness... :P