Stargate  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Series is Your Favorite?

• Stargate SG-1
    • Stargate Atlantis
    • Like Both Equally
    • Don't Like Either
    • Haven't Seen Either

Although I like both, SG-1 is my favorite series. It has great character relationships. My top five favorite SG-1 episodes are

Cold Lazarus

Urgo

The Other Side

Tin Man

didn't really like atlantis nothing wrong with i just didn't like it, but SG-1 rocks I mean Window of opportunity what an episode "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING!".

I love SG1. Atlantis is improving, but the relationships on SG1 are so well developed that it's a pleasure to watch. I really enjoy the references to Star Trek too. I sincerely hope that some other network will pick up SG1 for a few more seasons.

Guest Voyager

I love both of them, but SG-1 is y favourite. Mainly because it's the original, and I love the relationships. Unfortuately I heard that SG-1 has been cancelled so unless it gets taken on by another boradcaster, season 10 is the last :laugh:

I have watched SG-1 since the begining and like it but the last 6 months we have been getting Atlantis over here in holland and i have to say i like Atlantis better,mabe coz its fresh actors in the show that have changed my mind not the plot twist (which is still the same as SG-1 ie bad guys stargates and new gadgets)...we are just begining season 2 so we are way behind but that gives me something to look forward to coz tv is getting boring these's days <_<

Firstly I like most is SG-1 & for Atlantis is very advanced Tech series

I voted like both also

In the last couple of months I have been really getting into Atlantis. I've seen a few episodes of season 1 and 2 but I have seen all but one of the season 3 episode that have been shown. I mean Sunday what an episode.

I have seen only some episodes from these 2 series, but I find that these series are boring...if you have seen Star Trek or Star Wars, I mean, you should appreciate the drama and the variety of the characters, but in Stargate I had the impression that all remained the same...!

Edited by star_rose