Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lore

Hello, out there!

That's wonderful! I'm so hoping to use these boards as my break from my regular job of Psychology. I'm a PhD PA. :-) I see a lot of people all day with problems, and I'm interested in people with a love of my favorite t.v. show! Just be glad you don't have to see my handwriting!

Welcome To Our Wonderful Star Trek Community.

So much better then the Official One :o

And I bet my hand writing is worse than yours, lol....wait..am I bragging about having bad hand writing? :blink: :lol:

Welcome aboard Lore..! Great to have you here. This is a great site for Star Trek Fans.. :blink:

It's Lore. Welcome

uh-oh, Is that a good thing or a bad thing??

Sorry about that...

Welcome To The Boards!

I see from your profile you are from Vancouver. Beautiful city! I've been to Vancouver many, many times. I just love Stanley Park! What's your favourite part of the park? A lot of nice sports facilities there too! I know there is GM Place and BC Place but I can't remember who plays what sport where. Can you help?

Oh, I don't get out much, due to my line of work except for the weekends. But, my favorite place at Stanley Park is the cycleway along the seawall; since I sit all day long at the office, it's the best way for me to relax and unwind. I also like to take my sister and her children to the aquarium and/or water park on their birthday's, depending on the weather. And, when I'm done with my ride, I like to sit and read near the Lumberman's Arch. I even go there on occasion during my lunch hour to get away from it all.

But, unfortunately, amongst this all, I too do not remember which sports are played in which place. I'm sorry I couldn't help. I could find out for you though.