Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

Do You Put Decal Stickers on your Vehicle?

The only decals I put on the window are those that you get when you contribute to a Police charity. It REALLY does get you out of tickets.... :bow:

No, and I will never put any on unless I required by my job.

Only registration, state inspection, and the parking decal for the university

I would only consider adding miscellaneous stickers if I owned a VW bus.

Base Decals, Odie? Aside from those, none adorn my vehicles

Those lovely decals. :bow: One of them starting to come off and I just got them. I had to wait over a month to get the base decal! How could the pass office run out of decals?!?! In addition, parking decal for shipyard, and a decal to remind to change to oil next month. Soon I will get another decal to park close to where I work instead of walking over mile. I know it might not be a mile, but when I go home it does feel like it. All the decals are on my windows and can come off with easy, except of course the base decal. :bow: It comes off when it wants to and not when I need it to come off.

End of rant.

The only decals I put on the window are those that you get when you contribute to a Police charity. It REALLY does get you out of tickets.... :bow:

that's what my dad does :bow:

I don't anymore, but I used to have a "Do you smell what the Rock is coking?" decal on the back of my car. And you know how many years ago that was!

Both my parents have base decals (Dad is retired, and either vehicle is used when we go to a base which is quite a bit more rare in the recent years. However, sometimes both cars are used when our family has a music gig at or near a base).

As for my car... well, I have my college parking decal (which :bow: is fading quite a bit), and there is a tiny decal that has completely faded away that WAS my oil change sticker LOL.

Recently I have added: An Irish Dancer decal which I got at one of my last competitions, A stained glass style decal of the Celtic goddess Aine (I thought it was beautiful , I love mythology... plus like the other decal it was at the competition :bow: ); and finally as I am a big fan of the book Wicked, own the musical soundtrack & sheet music and really want to see the play........ My sister & my brother-in law got me a decal when they were visiting Salem. It says "THE WITCH OF THE WEST WAS FRAMED!"

Only old, non-removed parking permits. Currently we use hang-tags. I own a lot of decals that collect dust in a corner ( AAA, Alumni stuff, ect.).

An American flag just above the middle break light and my state inspection sticker. That's it.... Oh wait, I think I have a sticker of my Army unit's patch on there too.

I currently have a "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Bob Ehrlich" bumper sticker on my van. Thats our previous Governor who got beat by this nutcase of a Governor we now have.

An Amercan flag decal and a bumper sticker stating my position on cell phone use while driving.

"will you drive any better when I stick that cell phone up your ***?"

Lots of them.. :bow:

Peace Flowers on my back window..Red Molly sticker on the rear passenger side window..Work parking permit and a Trek Nation sticker on the rear drivers side window..