Do You Play Video Games?

VG  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• yes
    • no

Zelda!

Here here!

I love video games although I do not play them very often. My best friend gave me an N64 though, so I have no more excuses not to play more often.

For online PC games could I add some I play at pogo such as Slots-Pinball-Poker-Swashbucks a type of game where you have to match the same type of colour to get the flag up to the top of the pole.

www.pogo.com

No

But the wii looks cool

never could hit the right button

with the wii no buttons

Yes I do and I'm currently plaing Neverwinter 2.

Kor, you really want to give that away??

Too late. I already did!

The next game I'm going to get for the PS2 is definitely going to be God of War II. That thing looks absolutely insane. I pre-ordered it from Circuit City already.

I love my Sega, I still play it on a weekly basis, even though lately I've been getting more and more into Wii....I don't care what anyone else says, I love it.

Right now i am really into the Online P.C FPS... BattleField 2142 :) you can download the demo from E.A games for free!!..giving you unlimated play on 32 servers with up to 128 players on each server..if you like screaming round in walking tanks or flying fast attack choppers or just a grunt..i recomend you check it out.

i play video games. love video games. grown up with video games. do i need to say more.. currently i've got most if not all the trek games for ps2.

Video game sales topped $17 billion last year, according to the NPD Group, making 2007 by far the biggest year in gaming history.

These numbers mark a 43 percent increase year over year, solidifying the games industry's strong lead in growth over movie box office revenue, which totaled $9.7 billion at a 4 percent increase.

Holiday shoppers made December the most lucrative month of all. Sales of both the Wii and Xbox 360 were strong, but it was the Nintendo DS that posted the biggest December totals, with a staggering 2.5 million systems ending up under trees nationwide. Over on the PS3, December saw a strong rise, but the more expensive system still tailed its competition.

No prizes for guessing the top-selling game of the year, though: Halo 3 wound up shifting just short of 5 million copies.

You can still find arcade games at malls and amusement parks but I don't think they have video parlors around like they used to.

Arcades are just about empty now-a-days since almost everyone has a home system. Like Kor said, there are still arcades in malls and amusement parks, but they tend to be old games and nothing new. Companies mainly focus on home systems now

Which game boasts a population greater than Sweden, Israel or Haiti? Online role-playing phenomenon World of Warcraft is the answer: Blizzard Entertainment announced this week that subscriber counts for its smash hit fantasy RPG recently broke the 10 million mark. Warcraft players number more than 2.5m in North America, while Asian subscribers account for the majority of the remainder.

The new figures -- which Blizzard attributes to new and returning players signing up over the holiday season -- cements the game's position as the runaway leader of the lucrative massively multiplayer genre. World of Warcraft is expected to receive its second expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King, later this year.

Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime commented in a press release: "It's very gratifying to see gamers around the world continuing to show such enthusiasm and support for World of Warcraft. We're always pleased to welcome new players to the game, and we're looking forward to sharing the next major content update with the entire community in the months ahead

I used to. I spent a lot of my time in front of that TV screen (Like, when I used a TV) getting frustrated, angry,

and annoyed when the "Game Over" sign came up. Who invented them?!

I occasionally play Pacman and Tetris online.

Free Tetris game

My brother and I used to love GTA2 on the computer- we lived off it at one point.

I answered no, because I don't anymore.