Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trekkie617

Hello ya'll!

Hello I'm Trekkie617, I saw a post on startrekvoyager.com and decided to check this place out. I hope to have good relations with everyone and it is really hard to find a Star Trek chat that stays aroundB) I'm from Oklahoma, ad mighty proud of it. I hate "with much anamosity" swear words. I have a site that I've just put up yesterday and you can also see my msn group, I will post those down the line. Voyager's my favorite and I love TNG next. I do wish they'd make a Voyager movie. I'm going into high school this year and I'm really good in everything, except athletics

Trekkie Universe

Trekkie Universe MSN Group

P.S.- I love these emoticons. They rock. :rolleyes:

WELCOME ABOARD TREKKIE617 !!!

Thank you all, you all respond quickly, and my site is my priority now, or was and now I've got it up so please I'd like for everyone to see it.

Hey see my Avatar lookey lookey, I made one of those movies, using a trial version of Swish. It is so cool and so easy, and thanks for all the replies.

Hey see my Avatar lookey lookey, I made one of those movies, using a trial version of Swish.  It is so cool and so easy, and thanks for all the replies.

The Avatar looks great! Good job!

WELCOME ABOARD

I checked out your site. It is pretty cool. I am sure you are going to like it here. I am just now catching up on Season 7 of Voyager.

WELCOME ABOARD!!

I too, am an avid Voyager fan. I'm going into 10th grade, I'm guessing you're going into 9th? :biggrin:

Now I'm going to have to check out that startrekvoyager.com website.... :o