Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

What's Your Star Trek Name ?

What's your Star Trek Name go here to find out

http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap...pak/alienid.cgi

I got

Laipa Tueng

Current Residence: Federation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Identifacation Number: 77057-3513

Class: Traveler

This Vulcan being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Dilde Wilon

Current Residence: Cardassia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Identifacation Number: 87035-3654

This Bajoran being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Stardate:213546.6

Gosda Edear

Current Residence: Bajor

Identifacation Number: 87521-3655

This Cardassian being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

yay: im borg (well im klingon but i geuss i live with the borg, but that HAS to mean i am one!)

Which Haedm

Current Residence: Borg Collective

Identifacation Number: 87903-3656

This Klingon being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Lloma Chroc

Current Residence: Delta Quadrant

Identifacation Number: 90858-3661

This Borg being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Bonro Alpue

Identifacation Number: 94279-3662

This Cardassian being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Gunru Bapa

Current Residence: Federation

Identifacation Number: 16651-3701

This Vulcan being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Wilka Alroc -

I'm a Romulan who lives in Cardassia.

THAT'S got to be uncomfortable!

Yes, it must be.

I got: STRCO ANMIL Current residence: Klingon Empire

Identification Number: 21155-3716

This Bajoran being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Sooyi Skear

Current Residence: Klingon Empire

Identifacation Number: 23040-3727

I used my screen name because my real name produced an ID that contained my real last name :clap:

I got:

Master Q

Current Residence: Vulcan Empire

Identifacation Number: 19576-3712

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Thomi Nouta

Identifacation Number: 27024-3763

This Klingon being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Nioni Niore

Identifacation Number: 28138-3769

-------------------

I like my name.. :clap:

Arcli Riaka

Identifacation Number: 31301-3880

This Human being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

I used my screen name because it produced an ID name close to my real name.

I kinda like it

Shech Ic

Identifacation Number: 32254-3888

:clap:This is what I got from Chataeya She-cat. A Cardassian that lives on Bajor. Now , I know why I feel like I need eyes in the back of my head. :clap:

Racmi Thmas

Current Residence: Romulan Empire

Identifacation Number: 40820-3916

Potco Xechi

Identifacation Number: 22996-4015

Yikes... What a name for a Vulcan!

I used my screen name because it produced an ID name close to my real name.

I kinda like it

OMG! you too?! Hmmm, I was going to post mine as is without saying anything... but, that idea bugged me a bit

I input Data's info and used Soong as both middle and last and got this

Sooda Soomi

Current Residence: Delta Quadrant

Identifacation Number: 32828-4033

Mine was boring

Selbi Ciroc

Identifacation Number: 40302-4048

Galsh Kacan

Identifacation Number: 85276-4075

I got Holfuske Vethurf

Current Residence: Romulan Empire

Identifacation Number: 30575-5202

This Romulan being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Perfect for me or what :) :bow: :)

:lol:

I put in Kirk's name and this is what I got.

Kirja Tiiow

Identifacation Number: 31358-5207

I couldn't believe it came out as a Vulcan, I find that a little funny.

Beelo Mawar

Identifacation Number: 49681-5272

This is awesome, yet a little creepy

Cerch Jocal <Me Likes :bow:

Current Residence: Klingon Empire

Identifacation Number: 50071-5281

Fake Alias (Ahane Falzon)

Falah Tuson

Identifacation Number: 50366-5282

Edited by Syperphobia

Carda Waphi

Current Residence: Tatooine

Identifacation Number: 71661-5328

This Storm Trooper being is authorized free travel through all of Empire territory, as prescribed by the Empire treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

Too funny....... :)

:( mine is Wican Antex! wtf? i am strange!

Identifacation Number: 9795-5359

This Borg being is authorized free travel through all of Federation territory, as prescribed by the Federation treaty, this species is afforded all rights and privileges as prescribed in articles IV and VII.

im a damned borg to! :) :) i love spock! :( hell never love me as a brog! :(