• Hot & Spicy
    • Other
  2. 2. What's your favorite Brand?

• Vlasic
    • Mt. Olive
    • Store Brand
    • Homemade
    • Other

I voted other for both because I love all pickles. I do not think I ever had a pickle I did not like. That last time I had homemade is when I was a teenager. awhile ago

Dill.

Store Brand.

I tend to buy whatever is cheapest. And that's usually the store brand.

My mom used to make bread and butter pickles. They were awesomely tasty! :laugh: One of my cousins may still make some. I'll have to ask her.

Edited by trekz

I voted other on both because honestly I do not like pickles too much... but I do not mind them when they are on burgers. And I have no idea what brand the store uses, or what kind. They are often the little flat round pickle slices.

But my sister, EmilSoong LOVES pickles about as much as she loves raw tomatoes sprinkled in salt. And as much as I love sauteed mushrooms (or baked on like on a pizza or in lasagne), and onion.

Hers I think is Vlasic Kosher baby dills... cannot be too sure, sometimes I think she gets store brand too.

Closest thing to pickles currently in our fridge is my dad's jar of Mt. Olive relish (I do not eat that, if I do have relish it is Sweet Vidalia onion relish)

Closest to pickles I actually like is the non pickled variety. In other words, cucumbers. I love cucumbers especially with ranch dressing. My aunt used to cater and one thing she would make was cucumber sandwiches. I loved it when she asked my mom & I to help!!!! 'Cause we would often get the leftovers and lots of times those sandwiches were left! *drool*

Edited by Yillara_Skye

I voted other on both because honestly I do not like pickles too much... but I do not mind them when they are on burgers. And I have no idea what brand the store uses, or what kind. They are often the little flat round pickle slices.

I believe they use hamburger pickles.

I believe they use hamburger pickles.

oh, ok.

Well, those I will eat if they are on the hamburger or cheeseburger. So most of the time they are hidden under onions, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonaise & ketchup and are not as noticeable