Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beagle

Newbie from Germany

Hi to all!

Well, the design of this forum is really great! :clap:

And it seems to me that the people in here seems to be as great as the surrounding, I had a first warm welcome while I was setting my signature and avatar.... :laugh:

Even the smileys are great!

Now that I have found you: Where are the girls that are as mad and dotty (that´s what my dictionary says) about Scott Bakula?

I can´t wait to change my (sometimes dirty :lol: ) thoughts with all of them!

Before I will start I have to apologize now and for ever for my bad english, but I´m shure it is better than your german, so let´s keep it this way. :lol:

Hugs, Baerbel "Beagle" Born

Heißen Sie willkommen zu den Ausschüssen. Ich bin sicher, daß Sie es hier lieben werden. Jeder ist sehr nett, und Sie befreit können fühlen, Ihr Gemüt ohne riducule zu sprechen. Ich bin auf von den Vermittlern, damit bitte fühlt, befreit, mich zu berühren, wenn Sie irgendeine Fragen haben.

Und bitte übersieht irgendeine Fehler, die ich in der Übersetzung gemacht habe, ich Deutsch nicht spreche.

Click for Spoiler:

English Translation: Welcome to the Boards. I am sure that you will love it here. Everyone is very nice, and you can feel free to speak your mind without riducule. I am on of the moderators so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

And please overlook any mistakes that I have made in the translation, I don't speak German.

OHHH! What a Welcome!

I think I have found the right place, and yes- Mrs. Picard is german...she was the one who brought me here.

But what are all these nice word effects... hmmm, let´s see if I can try this:

THANKS

Or maybe this:

THANKS!

Uuhhh..looks horrible, but I will try more to become such a good designer as all of you seems to be.

But I can´t wait to become familiar with you guys and girls.

Oh, and thanks for your german efforts, they are so funny... but I LOVE them!

:clap::laugh: :lol:

Stardate:213523.4

Welcome to the boards Beagle!!!!!We all look forward to chatting with you!!

Welcome aboard Beagle..Great to have you here. I look forward to your messages.

Huhu Beagle *wink* !

Hast du also doch hierher gefunden, nachdem ich dir gesagt hab, daß es hier sehr schön is :laugh:

Auch von mir ein ganz liebes Hallo :lol:

:clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

---translation mode on---

hello beagle

so you got here after I told you this is a very nice place :lol:

I say hello to you, too

--- translation mode off---

Hi!!! Welcome to the boards!

And don't worry about your English.

Mine isn't good either, being French Canadian. :laugh:

WILKOMMEN BEAGLE!!

Ich sprechen kliene deutch...

But it's really bad! :lol:

And don't worry about grammer mistakes, we make them all the time and for most of us it's our first language!! :laugh:

Welcome to startrekfans.net!!! We're glad to have you here! Don't worry about any mistakes, all of us make them even if english is our first language :laugh: I only know a couple phrases in German but my grandfather and dad speak it pretty well, and our trying to teach it to me. (my gransfather is a lot better than my dad though, lol) See you on the boards!!! :huh: :clap: