Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Vegas 2006 - 40th Anniversary Convention

In case anyone is interested..The 'Gold Tickets' for next years convention is now sold out. Creation has just made the next round of tickets available, the 'Captain's Chair' tickets. Anyone planning on going next year? I just ordered my tickets.. :lol:

Creation

$429 a ticket?..... :lol: ......and of course that doesn't include airfare or hotel.

Wow....what an expensive vacation!

I know it's expensive..It's either that or don't go..And the 'Gold Tickets' were much more expensive..I'm really excited about going back next year..It's going to be fun!!!

Think anyone would give me a second look if I wore a Starfleet Uniform to the convention... Meaning, wear it on the airplane there.

I dunnow if they'd give you a second look. They'd give me looks of envy and respect if I wore...wait, no, I don't HAVE a Starfleet uniform anymore. all I have is my Navy uniform...which'd work, too.

I would love to go next year but the tickets are expensive and that doesn't cover airfare. I will think about it before I spend that amount. :(

PS, I would love to go. :( If I do get the chance to go this would be my first Sci Fi Convention of any kind. :lol: :( :(

It would be kinda neat to go, but unfortunately WAAAAAYYY too pricey for me right now.

With dance competitions and school, getting to go to Vegas would be a bit too much for the time being.

:( I so much wanted gold tickets! But I guess by the time my inheritance gets here (with my luck) even Captain's Chair will be sold out. If it weren't for Bad luck I would have No Luck at all! :)

i wish i could go. but college is more important than a convention. especially when it comes to funds. i wish they'd make a dvd or something available for those who can't attend or those who did. i could afford something like that.

tm :(

Cool, Cause I think I might have something already that might work. I will need to make a pic of it and see what ppl think of it on here.

Trying to buy offical unform on line but might just go with a rust colored jumpsuit that I have and add to it to make it look like a space unform.

:jaw: OMG!!!!!!! :tear::blush::laugh: My reservation has been REJECTED!!!!!!! :D :angry:

What exactly does that mean? Did your credit card get rejected?..... :vbg:

:angry: OMG!!!!!!! :laugh::blush::tear: My reservation has been REJECTED!!!!!!! :vbg::D

Rejected? Do you know what the problem is ??

No not off hand, but will deal with it on monday after I give the bank Hell !

Yep.....sure sounds like someone is overdrawn at the bank.........

The problem was that they put all monies into the savings and nothing in the checking , when they were supposed to put it in both half and half.

Chataeya that stinks what the bank did. my bank once accidentally stuck my money in someone else's account. i thought they had given me the wrong statement but when i looked it was what i wanted done. i lucked out that the person didnt' spend it. but it took almost an hour to fix.

tm

Oh my! They do not have it listed for that Hilton hotel in Las Vegas. :laugh: Guess I will still have to call them on the phone.

So far Jonathan Frakes (William Riker, TNG) and Nichelle Nichols (Uhura, TOS) are the only guests listed for the 2006 convention.