Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Vegas 2006 - 40th Anniversary Convention

Well, it’s not all of them (I have a pic of a guy named Arthur from Australia having the shorts from the first season of “Enterprise” signed by Trinneer and Keating somewhere) – but here’s a good representation of the Vegas con. Most of the pics are mine – a few belong to others. I titled each pic quickly, so I apologize if they aren’t perfect:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...56811&members=1

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Question: When you have pictures of "Pike from the episode Menagerie," is this the person who was in the wheelchair or is it Jeffery Hunter. If it's not Jeffery Hunter, what is his neme?

OMG! The Dreadful Rapper was SO BAD that I refused to listen and went on the two rides and ended up missing the real entertainment. One of the worst acts by an adult that I've ever seen, although the Puppet Show at the convention came close on a couple occasions! I refused to see that a second time.

Please post the Arthur picture if you find it. That was quite a picture!

Very nice pictures of costumes, including those poor costumed dogs, who seemed to adore their owners even though they dressed the dogs up and hauled them around in a cart.

Great pics! Regarding the Pike pic, it would be a neat trick if it were Jeffrey Hunter considering he's been dead for over 30 years.... :P

Its probably the actor that played the disfigured Pike in the chair.

Yep, it's the actor who played him in the chair but I couldn't fit that all into the description. I knew you all would figure it out :P

The pics of Arthur from Australia [who said his shorts were those from

"Enterprise's" first season worn by Trinneer] are up:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...122&uid=6456811

And that's all of them (I hope)!

You're so right about that rapper. And 20 minutes we had to sit through. I didn't entitle that pic "Dreadful" for nothing, lol.

The dogs were wild & so were their owners. I spoke w/them a bit. Do you remember that they spoke to Kate Mulgrew & she seemed to know them? I think they get around the con circuit.

Those dogs are photogenic! <_<

They didn't seem to make it to the Chicago Con on Saturday, but maybe they were out in Sacremento at that con which was running at the same time.

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y making a con report on the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek, Chicago con under that thread on this site. There was an interesting panel with Barbara Luna, Tanya Lemani and Bobby Clark that I've reported on so far. Check it out if you're interested. The Shatner-Nimoy report should be next eventually.