Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Vegas 2006 - 40th Anniversary Convention

Grace Lee Whitney has just been added to the guest list.. :tear:

This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Dr. Pulaski, Miranda Jones and Lt. Cmdr. Ann Mulhall / Thalassa

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Makeup Design and Supervision for Star Trek DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and several of the films.

Ronald Held, PhD

In astrophysics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, will give a Power Point presentation on "FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL", in which he will discuss the theoretical sciences behind Star Trek, including wormholes.

Louise Fletcher has just been added to the guest list..

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Makeup Design and Supervision for Star Trek DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and several of the films.

Ronald Held, PhD

In astrophysics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, will give a Power Point presentation on "FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL", in which he will discuss the theoretical sciences behind Star Trek, including wormholes.

Well Tigger here it is (and i know this will warp someone's screen) :clap:

IMG_0016.jpg

Sorry Alterego, but I cannot resize them myself.

:eek: OMW!!!! What a difference from then till now. :rofl: :lol: O Wow!!!!

But , guess what I did today????? I reserved our room.... :clap::clap: I know finally!!!!! Was not sure if Chemo would interfer with the convention or not. If it had I would have put up the Capt. Chair tickets for sale on here then made arrangements with VBG to get them to who ever bought them. But sorry they are not going up on board . :laugh: Me and my hunny are going one way or another. :hug:

Kate Mulgrew has just been added to the guest list.. :clap:

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

i wish i could go especially now that kate mulgrew will be there. someday i'll get to go and get one of my voyager scripts autographed.

tm :clap:

Add Ethan Phillips (Neelix, VOY) to the list. That now makes:

• William Shatner (James T. Kirk, TOS)
  • Nichelle Nichols (Uhura, TOS)
  • George Takei (Hikaru Sulu, TOS)
  • Walter Koenig (Pavel Chekov, TOS)
  • Grace Lee Whitney (Yeoman Janice Rand, TOS)
  • Diana Muldaur (Dr. Kate Pulaski, TNG and Miranda Jones and Lt. Cmdr. Ann Mulhall/Thalassa, TOS)
  • Jonathan Frakes (Will Riker, TNG)
  • Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko, DS9)
  • Louise Fletcher (Kai Winn Adami, DS9)
  • Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway, VOY)
  • Tim Russ (Tuvok, VOY)
  • Robert Picardo (The Doctor, VOY)
  • Ethan Phillips (Neelix, VOY)
  • Robert Justman (TOS and TNG Producer)
  • Michael Westmore (Makeup Design and Supervision for Trek)
  • Ronald Held, PhD (In astrophysics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, will give a Power Point presentation on "FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL", in which he will discuss the theoretical sciences behind Star Trek, including wormholes.)

Not much of a TNG presence and no one from Enterprise so far but there's lots of time for that to change.

:clap: Whoo Hooo! I just ordered my tickets! I've only been to one other MAJOR convention, the Los Angeles 25th Anniversary one in 1991, if memory serves me. (I've been to a number of Chicago ones, though none recently.) Will now work on ordering hotel tickets and plane tickets. This should be great! :clap:

THree more have just been added to the guest list, Brent Spiner, Robert Foxworth and Barbara March. :laugh:

Robert Foxworth

Administrator V'Las, Admiral Leyton

Brent Spiner

Data

Barbara March

Lursa

Ethan Phillips

Neelix

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

Four more stars have just been added to the guest list..Robert Duncan McNeil, Connor Trinneer, Garrett Wang and Jeffrey Combs !! :yahoo: This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Robert Duncan McNeil

Lt. Tom Paris of Star Trek: Voyager, Robbie is one of Hollywood's hottest television directors whose helming work has been seen on "Las Vegas," "Medium," "Supernatural," "Desperate Housewives," "The O.C.," "Enterprise" and so many more! It proves that nice guys do finish first!

Connor Trinneer

'Trip' Tucker of Enterprise, Connor has recently been seen as recurring character Michael Kenmore on "Stargate: Atlantis"

Garrett Wang

Ensign Harry Kim of Star Trek: Voyager, Garrett certainly is one of the all-time best convention guests with his quick wit and amazing voice imitations of some of his Star Trek co-stars! After last year's hilarious performance we just had to have him back for the 40th!

Jeffrey Combs

Commander Shran of Star Trek: Enterprise, Weyoun/Brunt of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and also recently recurring on "The 4400" as Kevin Burkhoff, Jeff is a top voiceover actor and he also has a wide following of horror fans for his unforgettable turn as Dr. Herbert West in Re-Animator

Andrea Martin

Ishka of Star Trek Deep Space Nine's 'Family Business' and also a star of SCTV

Robert Foxworth

Brent Spiner

Data

Barbara March

Lursa

Ethan Phillips

Neelix

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

Great additions to the guest list! I've never seen any of these last announced stars at conventions, since I haven't gone to any for about 8 years or so. Connor Trinneer has been great on SG Atlantis. I missed seeing Andrea Martin added to the guest list before. She was hysterical on SCTV. I can't wait to see her! :yahoo:

I'm pretty excited that Garrett Wang is going again this year. He was very funny last year..He is so cool..I guess I didn't post here when Andrea was announced as being added to the guest list.I don't get over here as often as I used to..

It's going to be a great convention..Anyone else going to this convention ??

i wish i was everytime i see the guest list updated. i would love to see garret in person darn convention that he was scheduled at that had to be cancelled a couple of years ago. have fun to all those going.

tm

It's going to be a great convention..Anyone else going to this convention ??

I won't be going to the convention but I will be at The Experience about 2 weeks prior to the con. Its one of the stops on our vacation.

I going come h*ll or high water lol I can wait

Oh! Thank you Tigger for the info about Chocolate Party......Yummy! :yahoo:

Now that's what I call a guest list lol wish I was going but not this year sinc the hurricane hit here, my father passing away and me not having a job oh don't worry I'm fine here thank goodness I payed all my bills off and have money in the bank we still have our house but plan to move out of this state anyway all that are going PLEASE take alot of pics lol

Brian

VegasCon.jpg

Three more stars have just been added to the guest list..Armin Shimerman, Aron Eisenberg and Gary Graham !! :welcome: This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Armin Shimerman

Quark of Deep Space Nine

Aron Eisenberg

Nog of Deep Space Nine

Gary Graham

Ambassador Soval on Star Trek: Enterprise

Robert Duncan McNeil

Lt. Tom Paris of Star Trek: Voyager, Robbie is one of Hollywood's hottest television directors whose helming work has been seen on "Las Vegas," "Medium," "Supernatural," "Desperate Housewives," "The O.C.," "Enterprise" and so many more! It proves that nice guys do finish first!

Connor Trinneer

'Trip' Tucker of Enterprise, Connor has recently been seen as recurring character Michael Kenmore on "Stargate: Atlantis"

Garrett Wang

Ensign Harry Kim of Star Trek: Voyager, Garrett certainly is one of the all-time best convention guests with his quick wit and amazing voice imitations of some of his Star Trek co-stars! After last year's hilarious performance we just had to have him back for the 40th!

Jeffrey Combs

Commander Shran of Star Trek: Enterprise, Weyoun/Brunt of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and also recently recurring on "The 4400" as Kevin Burkhoff, Jeff is a top voiceover actor and he also has a wide following of horror fans for his unforgettable turn as Dr. Herbert West in Re-Animator

Andrea Martin

Robert Foxworth

Brent Spiner

Data

Barbara March

Lursa

Ethan Phillips

Neelix

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

Creationent

Holy Ferengi Batman! This is great. Can't wait to see who they'll add next. Thanks for the update ST, and for adding the poster!

I know trekz, all we need is Max and Chase and we'll have the whole family..

VegasCon.jpg

Three more stars have just been added to the guest list..Alexander Siddig, Marc Alaimo and James Darren !! :welcome: This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Alexander Siddig

Dr. Bashir of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,

recently seen in the films SYRIANA and KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Marc Alaimo

Gul Dukat of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Marc also played 7 other Star Trek characters

James Darren

Vic Fontaine of Star Trek: Deep Space

Nine. James also starred in the classic TIME TUNNEL series as well as Bill Shatner's T.J. HOOKER. As one of the all-time legendary crooners he adds a special show biz aura to the Vegas Convention. It certainly would not be the same without him and we're happy to say that Mr. Darren will be signing live in concert for our lucky audiences!

Armin Shimerman

Quark of Deep Space Nine

Aron Eisenberg

Nog of Deep Space Nine

Gary Graham

Robert Duncan McNeil

Connor Trinneer

Garrett Wang

Jeffrey Combs

Andrea Martin

Robert Foxworth

Brent Spiner

Data

Barbara March

Lursa

Ethan Phillips

Neelix

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

Creationent

Whoo Hooo! :welcome: :lol: It just keeps getting better! The DS9 contingent is getting rather dominant here. This is awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing Marc Alaimo with his experience of playing so many characters including the amazing Gul Dukat. Throw in the genetically improved Dr. Bashir and the holographic Vic, with DArren's added experience of working with Shatner in T.J. Hooker, and his singing talent, and this is a quality three added guests. :lol:

VegasCon.jpg

Jolene Blalock just been added to the guest list.. :dude: This is the list of guests who are scheduled to appear so far.

Jolene Blalock

T'Pol of Star Trek Enterprise

Alexander Siddig

Dr. Bashir of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,

recently seen in the films SYRIANA and KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Marc Alaimo

Gul Dukat of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Marc also played 7 other Star Trek characters

James Darren

Vic Fontaine of Star Trek: Deep Space

Nine. James also starred in the classic TIME TUNNEL series as well as Bill Shatner's T.J. HOOKER. As one of the all-time legendary crooners he adds a special show biz aura to the Vegas Convention. It certainly would not be the same without him and we're happy to say that Mr. Darren will be signing live in concert for our lucky audiences!

Armin Shimerman

Quark of Deep Space Nine

Aron Eisenberg

Nog of Deep Space Nine

Gary Graham

Robert Duncan McNeil

Connor Trinneer

Garrett Wang

Jeffrey Combs

Andrea Martin

Robert Foxworth

Brent Spiner

Data

Barbara March

Lursa

Ethan Phillips

Neelix

Kate Mulgrew

Captain Janeway

Louise Fletcher

Kai Winn Adami

Grace Lee Whitney

Yeoman Janice Rand

Tim Russ

Tuvok

Avery Brooks

Captain Sisko

William Shatner

Captain Kirk

Robert Picardo

The Doctor

Jonathan Frakes

Commander Riker

Diana Muldaur

Nichelle Nichols

Uhura

George Takei

Lt. Hikaru Sulu

Walter Koenig

Pavel Chekov

Robert Justman

TOS and TNG Producer

Michael Westmore

Ronald Held, PhD

The Vulcans are coming, YES!

So, SpaceTigger, who else do you think will end up coming to the convention? I hope that Nimoy will, and it would be great to see more TNG people.

The Vulcans are coming, YES!

So, SpaceTigger, who else do you think will end up coming to the convention? I hope that Nimoy will, and it would be great to see more TNG people.

I too would like to see Nimoy go..And I really really wish Alice Krige would go..We need a Borg presence there..More TNG people? Hmmm, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakkes and Diana Muldaur are going..We could use a couple more TNG stars..How about Marina Sirtis and Michael Dorn? That would be cool..Not sure how many more guests they are going to add though..There are so many already listed..Time will tell..

SpaceTigger, am I reading this right on the Creation site? Only Gold Weekend ticketholders have autographs included? (and that only includes about 18 or so people?) I don't mind paying for autographs, but some of the prices listed seem high to me. And as I read it, Captain's Chair Ticketholders must pay for all autographs, right? Am I assuming correctly that I should buy for some of the most popular or limited number people now in order to be sure to get them? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Yes, trekz, you are correct. If you don't have a Gold ticket you need to buy autograph tickets..And I agree some of them are quite expensive. I've bought tickets for 4 stars so far, Kate Mulgrew, Jolene Blalock, Nichelle Nichols and Grace Lee Whitney..There are a few others I was considering like Marc Alaimo and Alexander Siddig but I haven't bought them yet..

How much does an autograph ticket cost?

Depends on which star it is..Some of them aren't cheap, that's for sure..I'm not going to bother posting the prices here..You can always go to the Creation site and check them out..Sure, they're expensive but I'd rather not do without when it comes to this convention..

Wow. They really are expensive! Makes you wonder if they are worth it. Right now you can get an autographed Kate Mulgrew pic on EBAY from $10 - $35. You can get pic that the entire cast signed for about $50-$60 dollars..