40 members have voted

1. 1. Is Deana Troi Hot?

• *Drools*
    • Attractive
    • Meh
    • Not my type of gal
    • *vomits*

:dude: .......

I thought she was more attractive in TNG's final couple of seasons, and in later appearances on Voyager.

I didn't find her as attractive early on...the big hair and all. :nono:

Physically, I was much more attracted to Tasha Yar.

I also thought Dr. Selar (Suzy Plakson) was a cutie.

*vomits* Seriously, it's called conditioner.

Beverly was definitely more attractive.

Nope Not my type of gal...i dont like the idea of a women who can read my mind :yawn: it would'nt be very smart to take her with me to the beach :nono: ...she would know everything i am thinking :dude:

I find Troi very attractive, too. Most certainly more attractive than Beverly. ( :dude: ) :yawn:

I think Troi looks best in the later TNG seasons and in the movies. :nono:

Another thing about Troi I found annoying and unattractive was that horrible "part-Londoner part-Greek" accent she had.

Blerghhhhhhhh  :lol:

353202[/snapback]

Very annoying. :eek:

The only time she looked good was after Data stabbed her with a sharp tool. I laughed so hard. :blink:

AND STILL DO!!! :P

Edited by sea trooper

Another thing about Troi I found annoying and unattractive was that horrible "part-Londoner part-Greek" accent she had.

Blerghhhhhhhh  :lol:

353202[/snapback]

Maybe that's because she was born in London and her parents were from Greece. LOL

Eh, I thought she was just a shrill annoying thing. "Captain, I sense a presence.." :inlove: Not attractive in that skimpy uniform thing from the first season, especially with that chia pet she called hair. I wouldn't want her as a counselor, her techniques were terrible, all she did was ask "How do you feel today/about that/about them.."

Eh, I thought she was just a shrill annoying thing. "Captain, I sense a presence.." :inlove: Not attractive in that skimpy uniform thing from the first season, especially with that chia pet she called hair.  I wouldn't want her as a counselor, her techniques were terrible, all she did was ask "How do you feel today/about that/about them.."

354001[/snapback]

That's about as good as any counselor as I've ever been to was.

Troi's hot and she has that whole sexy Brit-voice thing going for her. I still think she should have stayed with Worf. :dude:

:hug: Drools I love a full figured woman!!! :dude:

353215[/snapback]

Me too.

I have no problem with fuller figured women.

Take Rachael Ray on Food Network.She's not fat (well, I wouldn't say she is), but she is fuller figured.She has the most gorgeous smile.I think I watch her show just to see her smile a time or two.That and she has an obvious joy for life and is comfortable in her own skin.That's always attractive.

The older I get the more beauty has to do with personality than physicality for me.

A definite sign that with age comes wisdom.