Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

The Last Star Trek Fan!

Earthdate 0603.66

For those who don't understand my Earthdate system, it's simple:

06- year

03- month

.- period

66- number of days passed this year

Now that that's over with, I just made myself a super sandwich. I haven't made myself one of those in a LONG time...

/____________\

---------------------

---------^^---------

|_____________|

Layers:

1- Top slice of bread, toasted

2- Slice of bologna

3- Slice of american cheese

4- Fried egg, stiff yolk

5- Slice of bologna

6- Slice of sharp cheddar cheese

7- Bottom slice of bread, toasted

It was sooooooo good......

Earthdate 0603.66

It's cold out! I can't believe this weather! <_<

As for Code Veronica, yesterday I got to the Arctic Facility. I'm still figuring out what to do.

Earthdate 0603.68

My new avatar is Alice Krige's character from Silent Hill, Cristabella, who's supposed to be a witch burner. The head witch burner in fact. The Silent Hill movie looks awesome, even when I didn't know Alice was in it.

I did the review for Renaissance Man and I really enjoyed that episode, but I refuse to watch Endgame until I watch those four episodes from Season 6 Disc 5. It just won't be complete, you know? And if I watch them after I watch Endgame, it won't be right either... Man, what's keeping my sister with that disc?

Earthdate 0603.74

sea trooper bored. Godzilla: Save the Earth disc not working STUPID DISC! WHY? Not tired. Can't sleep. sleep...

I don't know why I'm talking like an idiot. Maybe it's because of boredom. :look:

Earthdate 0603.82

All this afternoon I've been playing Resident Evil 4. I got my PS2 to work. I just took the top covering off and wiped the lense and the inside clean. You wouldn't believe how dusty it was. The lense especially. No wonder the PS2 weren't playing. If you ever buy a used game system online, make sure you take a look at the inside. Mine works a lot better now.

As for RE4, it's a good game. Very different from the other RE's I've played. The over-the-shoulder view can be frustrating at times though, plus it's more of an action/thriller game instead of survival horror. Still a good game. I played for 6 hours straight. Died a bunch of times too, especially with that first falling rock :lol:

Earthdate 0603.87

I am soooooo sick... I drank 5 cups of coffee this afternoon with EXTRA sugar. I've been super-hyper for the past few hours and I feel very dizzy with a bit of a headache. I need to drink some alcohol just to calm me down... :lol:

Earthdate 0603.93

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I can't take it anymore!!! Screw waiting for that disk, I am watching Endgame! I've been in pain every day I've had to miss seeing Voyager return home... It all ends tomorrow!

Plus, I was fooling around climbing things yesterday. I lost my footing, while still holding onto an edge and hung there for a few seconds (or what seemed longer) before slipping, gaining footing again, then slipping again and finally falling a few feet. My left index finger just got a cut, the middle finger had worse with some skin missing, and the ring finger (?) now has a depression at the base, meaning I lost a little meat. I bled a bit but cleaned it off and put a few badaids on. It still hurts some but I can still use the hand. In fact, I has climbing around a breaking stuff again today. Don't worry. It's not bad :welcome:

Earthdate 0603.98

I haven't been on lately. It's just internet depression, it happens sometimes, where I get bored with the internet. I guess I'm on too much...

Well, I did beat Resident Evil 4. I love this game.

-2.jpg

With 45 saves.

And just today I beat it for the second time, in 3 days, with a lot of help from Matilda, the best gun I've ever had.

-3.jpg

With 10 saves. Beautiful.

Earthdate 0603.104

I rented 24 The Game to take a little break from RE4. I've been playing that game non-stop. Just too much fun. I can't wait to see what I can do playing Jack and killing things.

I'm going to watch Scary Movie 4 today. I love the Scary Movie series. I just wish they would make them Rated R again...

Earthdate 0603.114

I finally got Resident Evil 3!!! I've been wanting to play it for the longest and I finally won one on eBay! I can't wait to play it!

Earthdate 0604.117

I keep forgetting about the month in my date! It's confusing me :elephant:

Well today has been depressing. I took Jones to be castrated, the poor baby. I had to. He kept escaping, and I don't want him to be like all my outside cats; either getting sick or getting into the street. Jones is an indoor cat, and I want him to stay that way, so hopefully neutering him won't make him want to leave so much. He's still at the vet, and I'm waiting for them to call when he's ready to be picked up.

After that I went to Kmart to buy the Silent Hill soundtrack but I couldn't find it! I so wanted to listen to it! Instead I found the Rent soundtrack which I did want and am happy that I got. I've wanted it ever since I saw the movie, but now I wanted the SH soundtrack. Not that I'm complaining though...

I wanted to buy a new pillow too, but I was too depressed. What with Jones and the CD... Buying a pillow is for happy occasions. Maybe later. :b-day:

I just brought Jones home. He's very disoriented. He can't walk straight, and I don't think he even knows where he is. I have to keep him in my room for four days, away from other animals. It's a very sad sight. Hopefully he gets better later on today. I don't want him falling off my bed :elephant:

Earthdate 0604.119

So I'm the last Star Trek fan once again... Eddy quit for the summer to go to school, so the only time I can watch Trek is at home. :elephant:

Earthdate 0605.124

Oh... my... I just had an hour long workout. I tried my mom's Basic Training exercise and it was an hour of pain and suffering. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO out of shape. I haven't exercised in a LONG time. So, so tired. I had a cold shower afterward and it felt very good. And this was just basic training of a 4 disc set, each one harder then the last. :laugh: So now I'm sitting in my air conditioned room watching TNG and relaxing. Sitting down...

It's already very very hot :laugh:

Earthdate 0605.127

I know what I'm going to be for Halloween this year. Yeah I know it's still 5 months away, but it's good to plan early for complicated costumes, and this year has to be the hardest.

birkin.jpg

William Birkin's first form from Resident Evil 2. As you can see, I'm going to need a lot of prosthetics. Luckily it's only for my right arm... and chest... How I'm going to pull this off, I have no idea. If anyone has any tips, I'm welcome to hear them. I'm thinking paper maché but it'll be pretty stiff. How am I going to swing my pipe at people? How is a costume of this magnitude handled?

Earthdate 0605.129

I figured out what I'm going to use for the arm. Pantyhose! Luckily I've got a pair just in case of such situations.

I'm going to fill it with clothes or toilet paper or something to shape it around my arm, paint it, and make something for that horn thing out of styrofoam... or something.

Holloween to me is my Christmas lol. I was thinking that I was going to have a party this year and watching some horror movies!

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner!

Parties aren't really my thing. I like to go to work in costume, walk around and in stores (show off my costume B)), or just go trick-or-treating with the rest of my family.

Earthdate 0605.149

I got a new computer screen. It's a Samsung, the same brand as my phone. It's better than my old screen, which I'm pretty sure was 10 years old. It's very detailed and high-resolution, so everything is brighter and looks better. Now my orange text hurts my eyes >_<

Earthdate 0605.151

AAAAARGH! Comcast changed all the channels around! I'll have to remember a whole new list of all my favorite channels! B)

Channel: Old- New

WB: 5- 11

Discovery: 17- 55

TBS: 35- 43

Spike: 36- 44

Nickelodeon: 51- 50

Food: 55- 60

Sci-Fi: 67- 68

Cartoon: 68- 52

Comedy: 75- 67

:borg2:

Comcast is evil. I hate that (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)' company!

Earthdate: 0605.157

I might be moving soon. My big sister is going up to Orlando for a new job and her husband AND daughters are staying here in Miami. She's going up there alone, for now at least, and she wants company so she wants me to go with her... PERMANENTLY. And she's doing this in a few weeks so this is quite short-notice. If I go with her it'll be a BIG change and I don't know where or how we'll live. I'll have to quit my job and haul all my crap (a LOT of crap) more than halfway across the state, leaving all of my friends and family behind (except for my sister of course) and I'm not the kind of person that handles change easily. In fact I do as much as I can to prevent change around me. I was going to move up there with the rest of my family sooner or later but I never thought it would be this soon. This is too soon. EVERYTHING will be different. It's a whole different world up there, but different for the better. Miami is horrible. I hate it so much. But up in Orlando, the people, the drivers, the streets, the rent, the work, everything is different... My friends, I am once again conflicted...!

All that aside, my new signature quote is from a Stargate episode that I don't know. I saw it, heard Richard Dean say it, and laughed out loud. The picture is one I made. It's supposed to be like the Rent logo but it doesn't look too good IMO. I just suck at artwork!! X(

Look at it this way. At least in Orlando, you'll be able to speak and hear English again........

Look at it this way. At least in Orlando, you'll be able to speak and hear English again........

Yeah, that's a huge benefit. I can't tell you how stressful it is working in this environment :assimilated:

Earthdate: 0606.160

I bought the Riddick Trilogy today. I've always liked the Riddick movies. They're the only ones Vin Diesel is good in. There's Pitch Black Unrated, Chronicles of Riddick Unrated, and Dark Fury, which is animated. I've never seen it.

riddick.jpg

Earthdate: 0606.167

I saw Syriana... what a mistake. I only ONLY saw it because of Alexander Siddig, otherwise I wouldn't even have acknowledged it. It was a normal drama movie. By normal I mean plain and uninteresting. Political talk, big words, dramatic moments, stuff like that. The only parts that got to me were [highlight for spoilers] [Matt Damon's son dying,] [George Clooney's torture scene,] [Alexander Siddig and George Clooney's death. Very cool.]. Other than that, waste of time. I prefer action, sci-fi, horror, and comedy movies. Only some dramas do I like, and they would have to be unlike most other dramas or combined with the movies I said I liked. Like Rent and Moulin Rouge. They're dramas but they're also musicals and they have sad and funny moments. John Q, it's an action/drama. Flashdance has good music. I don't remember any other right now, but you get what I'm talking about.