Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

The Last Star Trek Fan!

I also rented the game Run Like Hell which has looked really cool since it came out. Now I see on the case that there is supposed to be an all-star voice cast and it's true! Kate Mulgrew does a voice! And Lance Henriksen and Brad Douriff do voices too! It's so awesome that such great people team up in this cool game. !

Earthdate 0602.33

It's a cool game. I died a bunch of times but it was easy to get back to where I was. But alas, I still don't have my memory card. It should arive next week, and then I'll have alot of fun with the games.

Well, vacation is over. I've already done most of the reviews. I saw Course: Oblivion today so I have to have done alot. I'll do the rest tomorrow.

Earthdate 0602.34

Waiting... is a hillarious movie! I recommend everyone of the appropriate age watch this movie! Oh man... :laugh:

And I changed my avatar and signature again. There's Valentines Kai Jango, and Freaky Kirk.

Earthdate 0602.37

Today was a normal day, I got my paycheck, spent $64 on groceries (I splurged a bit. spent $6 on flounder fillets and bought brand name cereal), my work uniform changed so I had to buy my own shirts (black with collar) and while I was at it I bought myself some new going-out shoes because the beach shoes I've used for a year don't cut it. They just aren't made for... anything but walking in water for a few hours. Oh, and an old woman died in a neighbor's house, two ambulances and a police car came. The coroner came a few hours later. Normal day.

OMG has anyone else heard the Picard Song??? It is frikkin awesome! I can't stop listening to it. If someone hasn't heard it I can give you the site to download it, or another site to listen to the first half with a great animation. Awesome song!

Ugh! I can't believe I'm going to be 19 in two weeks. What the hell am I going to do with my life?!?!

Earthdate 0602.38

I have finally figured out how to post my vocal patterns on the internet and I'm showing it off to everyone.

If you haven't heard...

Fantasmic news! I finally got my PS2 memory card! Yayz! Lo and behold:

87_1.jpg

Earthdate 0602.39

I'm sick! I have a cold again! Last time I had a cold it lasted two months. This one must end soon!

Earthdate 0602.40

I just bought the Speed DVD for $10! Speed is one of my favorite movies.

I'm eating Apple Jacks and I keep dropping them on the floor. :laugh:. But I find them, eventually!

That Silent Hill movie looks awesome! I've heard of the Silent Hill games and I heard there was going to be a movie but I never thought anything of them. I didn't really care. But I saw the trailer before Underworld 2 and it looks really really good! PLUS it has Alice Krige! I noticed her right away! I'm definitely going to see it opening day.

Earthdate 0602.42

I convinced my mom to come see Silent Hill with me. I told her it was a romantic comedy :lol:. She hates these kinds of movies. She wants me to take her to see Nanny McPhee :laugh: LIKE HELL!

I've been playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. It's a cool game, but I got stuck, where I had no more green herbs so I couldn't go any farther without dying. DAMN BANDERSNATCHES! I hate Bandersnatches! Well I started over and I did it the right way. Good thing I was still close to the beginning. Now I have plenty of green herbs and I'm about to face my first Bandersnatch (with the new game) and I've found the best way to kill Bandersnatches is with the Bow Gun. The quick shooting is great to take the thing out before it can attack you too much. Other than that the Bow Gun sucks for everything else, especially zombies.

I also want to see Ultraviolet, with Milla Jovovich. It looks really cool, and that song in the commercial is cool too! It's 24 by Jem. Good song.

I think I got the title of my log from the movie The Last Action Hero. I know it was a Last something. Too bad that movie sucked... *thinks up a title for next log*

Earthdate 0602.45

It's frikkin freezing Mr. Bigglesworth! It's 58*F! There's a freeze warning for my county! Jones is sleeping with me tonight. He's in my shirt now. So cute!

I love my new sig. I made it myself! For those of you who don't get it, oh well. :laugh:

Earthdate 0602.47

Eddy is back! Eddy was the biggest Trekkie in the store before he left, but he came back and I'm no longer the last Star Trek fan. But I don't want to change my log title :lol:. Today we watched the Stargate Atlantis pilot, The Voyage Home, First Contact, and the SG-1 pilot. What a fun day. A kind I have not had in a long time. Plus Sandra came by. She used to work in my store too, but she transfered to another one. Fun, fun day.

Earthdate 0602.48

I got me another new avatar. Hehe. It's a good one.

I finally got my Code Veronica working. When I've been playing, whenever I reached the palace and opened the door the game would freeze at the black screen. I kept cleaning and cleaning it with our industral disk cleaner at the store but it would still freeze so I couldn't go any further! I actually thought it was my system... But luckily we have two copies of CV and I got the second one which was worse than the first disk and I didn't even clean it and it worked. No freezing or any problems... except those Bandersnatches!

Bandersnatch:

bandersnatch_lg.jpg

A new type of Bio-Weapon created by the researchers at Umbrella Corporation. The Bandersnatch is over seven feet tall and can give off a menacing appearance as one of the larger enemies you will face. It's standout quality is its enormous elongated arm which can stretch to several times its original length, giving it the ability to pull itself across areas and up to other levels and also serves as its main form of attack.

The best strategy is to fire upon the bandersnatch from a distance. If it gets too close, the grenade launcher is an effective defense. Avoiding them can also be accomplished by running into their non armed side and then running quickly around them. This movement confuses them easily and gives you a chance to escape should you not want to fight. In a lot of cases this can be your best move, especially when avoiding many of them in the same area.

Rent. Best movie I've seen in a LONG time. For those who haven't seen it, it'll be the best movie you will see this year. For those who have seen it, you already know how good it is. This is one of the most moving movies you will ever see. I expect everyone who reads this to go watch it. Seriously.

Earthdate 0602.50

It was hot today! It was freezing two days ago! I hate Florida!

You may have noticed that I haven't been doing the Voyager reviews lately. That's because I haven't been watching Voyager. I need season 6 disc 5. Without those four episodes I cannot continue, unless I just read about them on TV.com, but that wouldn't be fun.

I have not seen voyager at all I need to get the dvd sets. I burned a personal copy( not to sell) of TOS season 1 and now I need the other 2 season I also intend to finish TNG and ENT someday! Maybe you could burn me Voyager sometimes too! That would be cool! lol.

It was my brother-in-law (big trekkie) and sister (Trekkie in denial) who gave me all seven seasons for christmas, excluding season 6 disc 5 :lol:

Voyager is a great series, very underrated. A lot of people would enjoy it if they gave it a chance. Same with DS9. Underrated at first, now it's a lot of peoples' favorites.

I also need to watch TOS and Enterprise. I haven't seen the first two seasons of Enterprise, and very little of TOS. I started out watching TOS and TNG but ultimately TNG canceled TOS out. Now I've seen almost every episode of TNG, every episode of DS9, and almost every episode of VOY (still need those four episodes!!!)

i know how you feel on the voyager stuff. i'm still working on seeing the first two and a half seasons. i've seen up to the last four episodes of the first season none of the second and half of the third.

i haven't even seen the first season of enterprise.

i think i've seen all of ds9, most of the original, all of tng, and four and a half seasons of voyager.

tm

The first two seasons of Voyager aren't that special. Mostly introduction of the characters, trying to get home, Kazon, and some hope-smashing episodes (they find out they're going home and them WHAM! Sadness).

Earthdate 0602.52

My birthday is in two days... why do I feel so miserable? I'm still very young... I barely remember the first half of my life. Why do I feel so... old? :dude:

Earthdate 0602.54

You're one year older

One year wiser

Rock 'n' roll star, king, czar, and a kaiser

A room full of friends

A mouth full of cake

Every present is for you, and it feels pretty great

You're the man of the hour, the V.I.P.

You get the first slice of the P-I-E

So blow out your candles and make a wish

Put a smile on, 'cuz it's your birthday, *****!

19 years ago, a baby was born. And in 40 minutes, I will have been born 19 years ago too.

I did the review for the Voyager episode Collective because it's the last episode on disc 4. I just kept forgetting to do the review.

Earthdate 0602.55

As you can see I continued watching the Voyagers and will just have to wait for season 6 disc 5. I have already announced that the episode Fury is the best Voyager episode of all time. Read mt review for more info, and do watch that episode, even if you have to buy season 6 to watch it.

My birthday celebrations were sufficient. I ate at a Mexican restaurant called Moe's. That's some good food.

Earthdate 0603.63

I woke up at 7am this morning. I NEVER wake up at 7am, at least since I finished school. There was a store meeting that went on for 4 hours. Actually, the meeting lasted 1 hour, but the everyone just stayed and had fun telling stories and stuff. Good times...

I'm planning on seeing Ultraviolet today. It looks great. I'll say how it was when I get back.

I just saw it. It was pretty weird and confusing and they don't explain a lot of things. It was fast paced and short too; an hour and a half long, and there were a LOT of action scenes with great computer graphics.