Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

The Last Star Trek Fan!

Thank you :angry:. Today I learned that Jadzia's quarters are a completely different layout. I had thought that all the quarters were the same :blush:

Earthdate 0511.309

I saw Rocky III today. Good movie but the only thing to do with the plot was Mickey's death. Other then that it was just a combination of the first two movies. I'm going to watch Rocky IV soon, but what the story can be I can only imagine. Rocky fights, Rocky loses, Rocky wants a rematch, Rocky trains harder than he's ever trained before, Rocky wins and captures that hearts of millions.

I love my new avatar. I was watching Playing God and she made this look of cold fury that I absolutely loved!

I am not really looking forward to the new Rocky Movie at all. It is just another way to make cheap money.

Most likely, I mean what more story can be told except a new opponent for Rocky?

Earthdate 0511.314

I bought a bunch of discount Halloween stuff at Kmart today! I got a werewolf costume, complete with mask, gloves and tunic(?), some fake blood, CDs that play chainsaw massacres and screaming people, black nail polish and lipstick, hair spray color (silver and white) and candy corn! All for $4! Sweet!

It is very hard to find where to put stuff at these days. For example, my star trek and anime collectionsa are always growing now sometimes i have to tell myself to stop buying and start to make space and get some more bookshelves lol!

Earthdate 0511.316

I buy stuff all the time. I'm a shopping nut, and my room is a complete mess with stuff I find on eBay that I don't need :lol:

I saw Descent. It was actually pretty good for a small title. The only thing is it was the exact same story as The Core, only shorter and less effects.

Right now my sister is thinking she's pregnant because she's having the symptoms she had with her last baby, and she was born in January. I told her to take a test but she doesn't want to spend the money so I told her to buy one of the dollar store tests I said about earlier, and she doesn't want to trust it. Oh, the drama :lol:

Earthdate 0511.318

I saw Galaxy Quest today. I love that movie, as all Trek-fans should. And not only because it stars Sigourney Weaver. Star Wars fans have Spaceballs and Star Trek fans have Galaxy Quest.

I've been playing the Resident Evil games for so long that I decided to change and play Dino Crisis 2. I had to re-remember the controls because the ones for RE are pretty different. It was a nice change, but I won it, for like the 11th time, and I'm starting RE1 which I also haven't played for a while because I'm been playing RE2. I forgot how scary it was. The music is awesome to bring chills down your spine.

And some great news, I got a new cat! He's white with orange blotches on his back. It's so cute! My sister brought him because she said he was following her everywhere and she didn't want him so she gave him to my mom and I naturally took charge of it. I names him Jones. Now, can anyone tell me where that name is from? Now he's asleep in my room where I will soon join him, but only until I get the screens fixed in the porch :bow:

Rocky 4 was a combination of 2 and 3. Apollo fight, Apollo dies, Rocky wants revenge, Rocky trains harder than he's ever trained before, Rocky wins and captures the hearts of millions, including the Russians.

When I finish Rocky and Superman (just got the last of each) I will look for the Rambo movies. I know we have 1 and 2.

Earthdate 0511.320

Superman IV was lame!

I finally got around to developing my pictures that I took a few months ago. Here is me at the Revenge of the Sith midnight showing:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
costume.jpg

And here is me at my Everglades field trip. I'm standing next to a bird that just vomited on some people (not me) :bow:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
everglades.jpg

Earthdate 0511.322

I have to say that Rocky V is my favorite one. It had a great story. So good that it was ripped off for Revenge of the Sith. Gunn being Anakin and Rocky being Obi-Wan. Even the word "brother" was used to compare the two, by Rocky. So a new line of story: Rocky retires, Rocky manages a guy, Rocky and Tommy quickly become famous, Tommy leaves the straight life of true boxing by the seduction of organized boxing thanks to Rocky's new rival, Everyone hates Tommy for leaving Rocky, Tommy seeks Rocky out and they fight to the finish in a street-fight, Rocky kicks his *buttocks* and spends time with his family and they live happily ever after.

Thanks! :(

Earthdate 0511.329

It's been a while since I've made an entry, but it's been a lazy week.

Let's see, I saw GOF and IMO it was the best movie of the year. I'm a huge Star Wars fan but Revenge of the Sith wasn't half as good as this.

I want an Xbox 360! I know I said that they were stupid but I want one now that I learned Resident Evil 5 is going to be on it! But it will also be on PS3 which is where most of the other RE games are on which leaves me to think which one I want, but I also know a bunch of Xbox games that I really want which is the reason that I wanted a regular Xbox in the first place!

With small title movies, Descent with Michael Dorn was very good. I actually liked it. Hammerhead, the movie with Jeffrey Combs on the other hand, SUCKED. Jeffrey is a great actor and he was great in the movie but even that doesn't make up for the crappiness of this movie.

IT'S COLD! Seriously! It's been freezing the past few days! Well, it's better than the heat I admit.

I'm playing the original Resident Evil again and this time I'm avoiding the enemies Meaning instead of shooting everything that movies, I run around them. It's supposed to be faster but running around that mansion to avoid creatures is harder compared to gunning everything down to clear the path for the rest of the game. But I have to say that I have alot more ammo to kill the dogs and hunters and the Tyrant 002. But by that time I'll have the Colt Python with me and I'll take it down with 3 shots!

Earthdate 0511.330

I see you noticed my new signature. It's for Biohazard 5 aka Resident Evil 5 which I am very excited over, even though I've only played RE1, 2, and very little of the RE1 remake I like the series very much. Someday I even hope to play the other great games like Code Veronica, RE4, Outbreak, but not Zero. I hate Rebecca. So much. So that would mean I would need to get a Playstation 3 which starts my conflict again because no RE games are on Xbox until RE5. *sigh* I'd kill to be in the 24th century so I can play all my RE games live in a holodeck...

And Biohazard 5 will come out in 1 to 2 years.

Earthdate 0511.331

The conflict has ended! I will get a Playstation 3 when it comes out next year. sea trooper has spoken!

Earthdate 0511.333

For all those Biohazard fans who read my logs and haven't seen it, here is the trailer for Biohazard 5. They put the best detail into this trailer; they used polygond for each and every hair on the man's beard, and made models of each of his teeth.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/760/760...id_1267208.html

I think it's plainly obvious that the "mystery" character is Chris. Here's some info on the game:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/resi...tml?sid=6130166

Sweetness.

I really should be asleep now. My sister gets up in 15 minutes to get ready for school...

Earthdate 0512.335

My life has changed. I now have a new reason for getting up in the morning... Runescape. The free online multiplayer game. It's awesome. Today I played from 12:00pm to 9:00pm, with short breaks of course. Very short. My name is kai_fett and I am currently on combat level 11. I started yesterday night and I died twice today, and I'm going to keep going in a few minutes.

Earthdate 0512.339

I changed my avatar to Alexander Siddig in Syriana which looks really good.

Earthdate 0512.340

Which came first; pepper or eggs? Whichever it was, I don't know how anyone could have survived it. Pepper and eggs were made to be with each other! Especially scrambled...

So I saw House of Wax the other day. Good story potential lost by the "actors" who wouldn't know acting if it kicked them in the face. Except Elisha Cuthbert. She saved this movie.

Then I saw A Clockwork Orange today. It was pretty good. I was never bored while watching it, but I was very confused at some parts.

Earthdate 0512.341

I got my money today so I went grocery shopping. I thought I'd get alot of shopping done, enough for the rest of the week. I got $48 worth of food at the Winn-Dixie. I got Edy's ice cream (2-for-1), lots of Campbell's soup, some chips (2-for-1), alot of Banquet meals and Hot Pockets, cat food and litter, sodas, and a Stouffer's 4 pound macaroni and cheese meal (all for me) which was 9 bucks. That thing is huge, but I'll be able to eat it in one sitting. But that's just me.

And since the store is getting 24 season 4 then I thought it was about time to watch season 3. The first episode was pretty boring but by the end of the second episode I was hooked again. Watched the first 5 episodes today and probably the rest of disk 2 and 3 tomorrow, er... today. It's getting interesting. What is 24 on now, season 5? I just checked and season 5 won't start until next year! This is great, so I can watch the rest of season 3 and season 4 and be in time to watch season 5 when it's fresh on TV. Sweet!

Earthdate 0512.343

I hate Chloe so much!!! She is the most annoying character ever! I so wish Sarah Gilbert had survived the second season. She is awesome!

Earthdate 0512.344

I did most of my christmas shopping today. Went to Walmart and spent at most $10 per person. Got my big brother a tabasco barbecue sauce set, my little brother a Bionicle lego set, my little sister a Jesse McCartney CD *gag gag gag*, my second niece a vibrating pig-ball, by brother-in-law a smores set, I got Jones a toy mouse (he doesn't seem to like it) and me (:dontgetit:) I got the Freddy Got Fingered and To Wong Foo DVDs, 2 for $11. I got it all for $63 and I still need to buy my big sister a present. I already got my first niece a Disney book set and my mom a bunk bed for my two younger siblings.