Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

The Last Star Trek Fan!

Earthdate 0509.263

Well Rita is coming this way. Only a matter of hours. I'm going to my grandma's house tomorrow because my mom is making me, even though I told her a million times that it is barely going to hit us. Katrina's eye hit us and we waited it out right here! It's not going to hit us and we're going to my grandma's house full of absolutely nothing! Plus I have to work tomorrow which I hopefully won't have to, I mean, who the hell would want to rent movies during a hurricane!?!? But with Corperate Hollywood Video, they don't give a rat's *buttocks* about what happens to their employees, they only care about how much money they make. If anything were to happen to an employee, listen to this, this is an actual quote... "The insurrance will handle it.". Yes. Exactly. I don't know who's stupider, Corperate Hollywood or Starfleet Command. Seriously. Won't be here tomorrow. Try not to miss me too much.

This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

It is pain. That is the main reason why i don't go to blockbuster and place like that. The government does not care about anything anymore.

Earthdate 0509.264

Well I got back a while ago. It so happens that the store was open. By the time I got out of work everyone was back here again. A waste of time.

I get payed tomorrow. Good thing too because I'm broke. I want some food and I'm in desperate need of a haircut.

And hopefully tomorrow my DS9 season 7 will come. Kind of wanting to see what it's like.

Next week I'm going to buy the Family Guy movie, and the week after that I will gut... NEMESIS SPECIAL EDITION!!! What I've been waiting for for months! And the Family Guy movie looks interesting. Uncut and unbound. I'm almost afraid of what I'm going to see :lol:

And for the rest of the week I rented The Godfather, Jerry Mcguire, and The 6th Day. They all look pretty good.

The 6th Day was pretty good, except for a few one-liners. But the thing is I was thinking it was another movie. When the movie I was thinking of came out I thought it looked pretty cool, and now is when I remember to get it, and I always thought it was The 6th Day. Now is when I realize it was End of Days I was thinking of. So I got it. At least I hope that is the right movie... :lol:

We'll see. Now if it had Jadzia instead of this weak abomination... :inlove:

Earthdate 0509.266

I am about to embark on an expedition. One that will leave me a new man. I am going to get my hair cut! I'm tired of my long hair and every time I say I'm going to get it I forget or am too lazy to go. Well that will end HERE!

May 19, 1998

Fever gone but itchy.

Hungry and eat doggie food.

Itchy itchy Scott came.

Ugly face so kill him.

Tasty.

A haircut cool! I always wanted longer hair, but sometimes I am glad to have shorter hair, it is MUCH easier to deal with.

I know. I hate having long hair. It's very hard to control, and it always gets in my face.

Well it's shorter now. Now it reminds me of Dr. Soran's hair, which is why I am bleaching it tomorrow. This hair will only look good white! :inlove:

I'll have to use a regular camera and scan the picture, unless my digital camera decided to work for a change.

Earthdate 0509.267

I watched End of Days and it was the movie I was looking for. It was pretty good. Reminded me alot of Constantine. I'm glad Schwarzenegger is nothing like Steven Seagal, who doesn't know when to give up.

I've watched six episodes of season 7 of Deep Space Nine. With Chrysalis, I knew that something was going to happen to Sarina, either she died, or changed back, or left. It always happens in Star Trek. Nothing good can ever happen without something equally as bad happening in return. As with Treachery, Faith, and the Great River. I knew Weyoun 6 would never survive the end of the episode.

Also I ate snow crab legs. I boiled them myself. Three sides cost me less than five dollars in Winn-Dixie. That was earlier today, now I ate a Banquet turkey meal thing. I might make some scrambled eggs because, let's face it, I'm always hungry yet I don't gain an ounce. Yesterday I ate an entire container of Edy's coffee ice cream.

I'm considering buying the Family Guy movie somewhere else besides Best Buy. It's a long way away and I have to take a bus there. It's not really a fun trip. I'm going for Nemesis but I'll just get this one at Kmart or something.

Itchy.

Tasty.

My hair is in the middle of it's dying process. Right now it is blonde, and I have to wait 40 minutes more. I hope it comes out the way I want it. At least it isn't light brown anymore, I would have torn it all off if it would have turned out light brown.

My hair transformation has failed. Bleaching it did not seem to work out the way I had hopes...

Before:

Click For Spoiler
Mehair.jpg

After:

Click For Spoiler
hair.jpg

My hair is burnt orange instead of bleach blonde! It isn't bad but I would rather have it the way I wanted it. :inlove:

Earthdate 0509.268

Well I'm getting used to my hair. People like it... I think. If they don't, who cares?

I bought Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. I love the show. I've seen the movie before, and it's good. It would be cool if they used today's movies, or a Star Trek movie. That's if it were still going on...

And my new avatar. It is from the movie An American Werewolf in Paris, which sucked. Alot. London was MUCH better. The werewolves at least looked real instead of those cartoonish hedgehogs in this movie. Anyway, I liked this picture, pretty scary for the only thing in this movie, except for the acting.

Earthdate 0509.272

So I bought a pregnancy test from a dollar store and it turns out I'm pregnant. That surprises me because, well, me being a virgin and all. But this reminds me of the child we all know who was born without a physical father, and grew up to be the savior of the galaxy; Anakin Skywalker. Now more then ever I'm going to need alot of help and support. May Sigourney Weaver bless my unborn child and me...

While at work I doodled a bit of Starfleet ships. A few designs of mine and some wannabe others. Remember that I'm no artist:

ships.jpg

And here is something else I drew, the Cascade-class ship I made up, the USS One:

One.jpg

I thank LordOfTheBorg for introducing me to the show, Lost. The best show since 24. I got disk 2 and cannot wait to watch it.

And I have been watching the Evil Dead movies. Evil Dead 1 was not very good. Evil Dead 2 was better. And I rented Army of Darkness, aka Evil Dead 3.

I also rented The Interpreter. I don't know why, maybe because it has Nicole Kidman, who I like. I don't even know what the movie is about.

I watched Generations with the text commentary the other day. I love watching movies with commentaries, there's always something new I learn. And with the Trek SE commentaries there's always something really funny they say (or type). Though I haven't seen The Voyage Home with the commentaries yet. I will soon enough. It's a great movie.

NEMESIS SPECIAL EDITION!!!

It comes out next week! I have been waiting for it for months! I really really really want it!

I just heard that Phil Hartman is dead! I never knew that! :dude: Though it was 7 years ago...

I'm only 7 episodes away from finishing DS9. Very sad news. After DS9 what next? Voyager?

Earthdate 0509.273

Only 3 episodes of Deep Space Nine left. It's like an era is ending for me. 3 episodes doesn't seem like enough to sew up everything that's going on. If you ask me there should have been more seasons to explain everything more. The war can't just up and end in 3 episodes! What happens after the war? Where does everyone go? The story is incomplete! 3 episodes can't close 7 years of drama and adventure! This is crap!

Earthdate 0509. 274

The Interpreter wasn't that bad. It didn't bore me, but I found myself distracted, doing small things while paying attention to the movie. Nicole was great. She should use guns more often.

And my new avatar. It's from the booklet that comes in the The Voyage Home Special Edition. This small thing doesn't do justice to how great the actual picture looks.

Earthdate 0509.275

Sad Christmas! :assimilated:

Why is DS9 over? There's still so much undone! They left you hanging! The war just ended and it all falls apart. There should have been a season or two more to end it all. The war ends immediately and then SCREW YOU! It isn't fair!

Earthdate 0509.276

So I'm at work today and my coworker, Claudia, asks me if I know any good movies. I don't talk about movies and tell her to watch Star Trek. She says she hasn't seen any of it but has only heard of Enterprise. So I tell her about the different series and I tell her that I'm going to make her watch Deep Space Nine, the best series, that I'm going to lend her all seven of my seasons. It has begun. I will not stop until she has watched every single episode of DS9 and is loving it and is moving onto the other series. :frusty:

I will not stop until she has watched every single episode of DS9 and is loving it and is moving onto the other series

LET THE ASSIMILATION BEGIN!!!!! :frusty:

*evil laugh*

Earthdate 0510.277

It seems for the past 3 days I was putting 09 instead of 10 in my date thing. Damn twelve months.... :frusty:

In about 12 hours I will be on my way to get Nemesis Special Edition. I cannot wait any longer!

So, 23 posts until I get promoted to Rear Admiral. 2500 posts. It is a spiritual event that signifies my dedication to this fine site. It will be a day worthy of song.

Well in SW.com I have 14,186 posts. But I've been there since 2002. It's the first message board I've ever been to.

I just got my Nemesis Special Edition!!! B) I totally need to see it right now!

While I was there, I took advantage of the situation and bought Orgasmo. It's a Trey Parker movie. I first saw it years ago and I've never forgotten it. It's hilarious! And also NC-17 :frusty:

Earthdate 0510.279

After my mom gave the rat a few packs of poison, Big Ben is still alive and kicking. I just saw him right now and he's as lively as I've ever seen him.

I'm going to finish Lost: season 1 tomorrow. A great show. Some sad stuff, like Boone dying. He was kind of cool. Now I can start seeing season 2, though I didn't see the first few episodes. I hope nothing important went on...