Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

The Last Star Trek Fan!

Earthdate 0512.347

Chase is going to die. I know it. I've known it since the very beginning. It's just inevitable. Gael is going to die too, and Michelle will live. I have forseen it.

Earthdate 0512.349

It all comes to this. I am about to watch 24 season 3's last episode. So far Gael died and Michelle lived, just as I predicted. I know Chase will die at the end of this episode. I can't be wrong! And now Sherry and Wayne's girl are shot but I don't think Sherry will die. Plus I still hate Chloe. So much. Why doesn't she die?

So Chase didn't die but I was close enough. Man, what is with Kim's boyfriends and their limbs?

Chappelle died which I was pretty shocked over. I always thought he was like the Starfleet admiral of CTU, meaning stupid and an antagonist, but he got better this season. Then Sherry died which I was really shocked over. She was a cool bad guy. And Nina, Jack's nemesis. Alot of good people go this season, all while Chloe runs free. All in all, season 3 wasn't as good as season 2, while season 2 isn't as good as season 1. I'm ready for season 4 now!

Earthdate 0512.356

I got disks 1, 2, and 3 of 24 season 4 and am about to watch them. I cannot wait.

It's been cold the past couple of days. It stopped being cold on the 14th and it was pretty flaming hot. Damn Florida weather, changes every ten minutes.

Earthdate 0512.58

First episode of 24 season 4 was pretty boring but that was the same for seasons 2 and 3, but then the second episode got boring too. Watching the third episode, boring. I thought to myself What did I get myself into? but when Jack did his thing in that gas station it all got better. But a problem that is happening is that they're trying to make personal stories for too many unimportant people. Like what happened with season 3's Palmer's girlfriend's problem and immediately after it was Palmer's brother's ex-lover's problem. Too much to put in. But I guess that's what happens when you get rid of every character from the last 3 seasons...

Earthdate 0512.361

As some of you might have guessed, I got Voyager for Christmas. All seven seasons. I discovered that I've already seen at least 7 episodes from UPN before they stopped showing it for... Twilight Zone. Well that's all season 3+ so all these episodes I am watching for the first time ever. As I watch them I review them on the board review thing which I would never consider professional but it's my opinion. Plus no-one has reviewed them so me, the anti-Voyager, is doing them all!

Oh, and I also got cheese and coffee and a No Doubt CD.

Earthdate 0106.03

Well I decided not to get a Playstation 3 after all. I thought to myself that it would be really expensive and I won't have the money by the time it cimes out because my finances aren't doing well lately. The only reason I wanted the PS3 was Resident Evil 5 which will come out in a year or two, so by that time the PS3s will be a reasonable price and all will work out. But for now, I bought a PS2 for $86.

Well, some people have been having problems with their 360s overheating. The PS3 isn't even out yet for another few months so I can't say anything about it.

I persoanly cant wait till the PS3 is out. Its not that I want one but i want a PS2 so once number 3 is out 2 will be cheaper than it is now.

Whats supposed to be better? The new Playstation3 or the new XBox????

In computing power the Xbox is compataible with an ordinary computer and also has three actual computer processors in it, however I fear that is the source of its overheating.

The PS3 is basic upgrade of the Ps1 & ps2 also intergrating both the priors games into one box, however they all do this.

Xbox is actually designed for use with High def television, but to buty oe of those my ex a, had a serious hole in his pocket and b, why buy a 3000 pound tv, just to play games, in about 5 - 10 years it may be worth buying, when digital television intergrated HD technology into its premise, and also it will have lessened in expense too, but now forget it.

X box does seem to have a lot of features though, but really I would give it 6 -8 months for both the expense to lessen, as it will be in compitition with both the PS3 and the Latest nintendo offering (wow remember that name???) and also for microsoft (yup that nefarious bunch of <bleeping> cowboys) to have ironed out the bugs as the 360 was actually rushed out so as not to compete directly in its first few months of sales with other 3rd gen games systems!

Xbox has good games, but PS2 has more of them.

Earthdate 0601.05

Now I will tell you the dramatic tale of how I won that PS2 on eBay! I had just decided that I would get a PS2 instead so I went searching on eBay for a good one. I found one that ended in 8 minutes and was $50 plus $20 shipping. There was one bid on it. So I waited until there was one minute left to bid and bid $55. I was outbid. The other guy had placed a bigger bid before me. I did $60, I was outbid. I went to $65 and again was outbid. There was 20 seconds left on the auction and I was going to give up. Then just for the fun of it, I put in a bid for $66. It worked! I had won the auction. Q'apla!

There are so many games I want to play with my new PS2...

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Resident Evil Outbreak

Resident Evil 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Run Like Hell

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends 2

That's all I can remember now. Those are the games in the store so I can rent them all and be lost in my room for weeks.

congrats on winning the ps2. i also prefer ps2 over xbox for me it' s the controllers and the amount of games to choose from.

tm

Earthdate 0601.08

I imagine I will recieve the system by next week. Probably by Thursday, hopefully sooner.

I rented Congo. I remember the priviews from when it came out but I've never had the chance to see it (nearly 11 years later) so I'm finally going to see it tomorrow, if I can tear myself away from Voyager.

Oh, and my avatar is of Naruto. I saw the first two episodes and they were pretty good. I don't know why I don't see more, seeing Cartoon Network is now showing them. I guess it's because of the english dub. I've never found the english dubs of anime to be as good as the original Japanese with captions.

Congo was pretty good. Definitely not bad, I liked it. I wished they would have put more of a story on how the apes got that way instead of "They were guard dogs who turned against their masters.". I guess I'll have to read the book for more information. Michael Crichton is, after all, my favorite author.

Earthdate 0601.11

It came! I got my PS2 today which I was hoping for but was very surprised at when it came. Plus it came at 7 at night which I had no idea UPS delivered at that time. So it works great except I need a PS2 memory card if I want to save my games. I thought my PS1 cards would work but I see I was wrong. I started playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica which I rented on Monday on the off chance that it would come today or tomorrow (:tear:) and it's fun. I wasted all my bullets and killed everything in sight. So what? I'll have to rent more games tomorrow and see how much the memory cards in the store cost so i could probably buy one then so I don't have to get one on eBay and wait for it to come before I could play a game decently.

last time i knew it was $19 for one memory card and like $29 or $39 for the two pack. i went with the two pack. you don't realize how much stuff you save.

Earthdate 0601.11

The cards in the store cost $25 :nono:. $21 with my discount. I'm NOT spending that much money so I guess eBay it is.

I rented Throw Momma From the Train because I read Kate Mulgrew is in it. She's a big part so I can't wait to see it. I also rented Clerks because the second one is coming out and I haven't even seen the first one. And I rented Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. A game I don't really need a memory card for seeing I'll just be reeking havock. I love doing that with the GTA games.

Earthdate 0601.16

Throw Momma From the Train was very funny. Kate's character was small but she played the part well.

I am still in search of a PS2 memory card at an affordable price. Until then I play GTA: Vice City and am having alot of fun doing so. The missions don't count as long as I can steal cars and kill people as I please. No matter how many times I do it it's always fun. Does that make me a bad person? :clap:

Earthdate 0601.19

I played Voyager: Elite Forces. It was a good game but the controls were horrible! I could barely get to the Borg I was killing. So now I got GTA: San Andreas (or however it's spelled).

A great RuneScape moment just happened. I was going from bank to bank wanting to buy an adamant warhammer. I went to like 4 banks and nobody was selling. So Finally I went to the bank which I knew would be stuffed and sure enough I went to the Seers Village bank. I shouted for a while and finally this girl came to trade. Except she was offering an adamant battleaxe. I accepted anyway seeing it was almost the same thing. I later discovered that what I was offering (4k) was a low amount for that particular weapon, so I actually ripped that girl off! Haha!

I got split reviews with that game I heard at some parts that i was horriable but others told me it was good. I would for the trek game to based on choosing alterative universe and play through the character like a RPG format, but with real voiceover animation. Now, that would be cool!

Earthdate 0601.23

I've been keeping busy. With my many many legos left over from my childhood (a few years ago) I am making a Federation Starship. It's kind of looking like a Sovereign class but the pylons aren't in their V shape. They're more like the pylons of a Galaxy class. They shift too, which I don't know why nacelles should shift for warp/impulse flight, but then again I designed a ship with circular nacelles so I can't complain. I've already finished the saucer section and I must say that it's looking good. Now I have to work on the stardrive section. I've done the nacelles/pylon which are like 3 pieces each so the body needs some work. I have no idea how I'm going to make a particle emitter when the entire thing will be less than a foot long. I'm thinking hand painting it, since I'm going to have to paint the entire thing for color difference reasons.

I once tried to make a Galaxy class ship out of pennies. I had all of it finished but I wanted to dip in in polyurethane to keep it all together, and that's where it all fell apart... literally. So the Pennyprise D is no longer in commission, but it's memory still lives on. The prototype that never even finished being built. You are missed.

Earthdate 0601.25

I would ask you to consider the possibility that what you see is not real. That's right, I am not sea trooper. I... am sea trooper 3.0. I am writing this from my very own computer in my very own room. Mine all mine! I've already set STF as the homepage and have personalized everything. I now have my DVD-ROM again so I can take pictures of Voyager, like those sexy B'Elanna and Kes pictures, for you ladies I can get that picture of Chakotay's butt in that one episode and, yes, I can watch two Treks at a time. I can watch either DS9 or TNG on my TV or Voyager or DS9 on my TV DVD player or DS9 or Voyager on my DVD-ROM. Or one of my Trek movies on either my TV DVD player or my DVD-ROM and you know the possibilities go on. Brent Spiner as Lt. Commander Data. Yes I'm watching TNG on my TV now, and it's an episode I haven't seen. I didn't think there were any of those left.

Oh yeah, guess what I got!!! Give up?

walther.jpg

Yeah baby! A Walther PPK. James Bond's gun. Only mine isn't really a gun. It's an air soft pistol. It shoots plastic pellets. Yes, I did just shoot myself in the finger and it stung like hell. You're supposed to get used to the pain the more you get shot, and if you get shot point-blank your skin could break. I shot my middle finger from behind a thin layer of sheets, point-blank, and my finger went numb when the pain stopped. It was so fun! I don't plan on doing that again, but maybe a shot from more distance, like across the room may be less painful. It's still really cool. I can play James Bond and Resident Evil :eekout:

Probably. But I have some yellow sunglasses that I was using while... testing the gun. It's the most transparent pair I have.

OMG OMG I just remembered! I have a PS2 now and that can play DVDs! So I have 3 DVD players in my room. Well, 4 since I'm using the spare DVD player because mine wouldn't play the Voyager DVDs. Now all I need is 2 more TVs so I can watch all 4 TNG movies at the same time!

Imagining how much a reddened finger hurt then my eye coming out would be alot worse :eekout:

Encrypted Log Earthdate 0601.28

So I've been skimping out on my Voyager reviews. It's been an extra lazy week for me. I'll return to my reviews soon, don't worry. But that's if anyone reads my reviews, which they better. I'll keep doing them anyway.